What do you put on your chips?

Morbido

Chips for those of us in the UK. Fries for everyone else.

I love a load of vinegar and plenty of black pepper. Then dip them in either ketchup, mayo, garlic mayo, peri peri mayo, salad cream, burger sauce or relish.

Im also partial to stuffing a fair few in my mouth and then taking a big mouthfull of chocolate milk shake before ive swallowed the chips. Usually at McDonalds, although ive only been in there once in about three years but before that I did it reguarly. Before you judge, try it;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im also partial to stuffing a fair few in my mouth and then taking a big mouthfull of chocolate milk shake before ive swallowed the chips. Usually at McDonalds, although ive only been in there once in about three years but before that I did it reguarly. Before you judge, try it;)

Done that myself, and it's just not the same anywhere else..probably cause of something they put in the fries/shake there :p Other than that, I'll sometimes use ranch dressing or mayo on my fries, but I'm fine with taking them how they come.

Vinegar, salt, bbq sauce, worchestershire sauce, A1 sauce. Any of these fine things :D

Gackt, we need to hit up a pub, order a pitcher of some dark ale, and get a big ass mountain of salty vinegar covered fries. Malt vinegar especially.

Anything is fair game. Think the only thing I DON'T have on them is ketchup. Hate ketchup.

you guys gotta try thie

doritos nacho cheese

regular cheetos flaming hot

flaming hot fries

regular lays (yellow bag)

put hot sauce name is salsa valentina as much as you want try it first grab a chip and pour a little to taste it first you dont want to waste a bag of chips if you dont like it

other than that i buy the frito dips the cheese and bean dip next to the chips

you guys gotta try thie

doritos nacho cheese

flaming hot fries

put hot sauce name is salsa valentina as much as you want try it first grab a chip and pour a little to taste it first you dont want to waste a bag of chips if you dont like it

Not remotely relevant to this thread.

you guys gotta try thie

doritos nacho cheese

flaming hot fries

Wrong chips...