WTF! button mashing

normanji

As title, yes what the fuck is going on, i started the game and wish i never now, on hardest settings and cant even get off siena think its at the end fight the shitty button mashing. Im pressing the correct buttons and it does not recognize it, i get hit then die on 3rd button, ive made it to the 7th button press and cant get past it.

Is there a right time to press, am i pressing to quick to slow, ive tried tapping and pressing hard but just wont do it.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I think this QT-event was one of the harder things in the game. All for the wrong reasons as well. The timing on the button pressing was not in any way accurate. I remember retrying this section a fair few times before it all of a sudden worked.

If they really felt they needed QT-events in the game then they should have made the "press this button now" inputs a lot better.

Other then that the game didn't have that many frustrating parts (in my opinion). :)

• 11 months later...

I had this problem as well. I am confident that when the buttons seem to not be working that you are pushing the button too late. If you listen closely you will hear a buzzing sound letting you know you failed to hit the button in time. (or pressed the wrong button)

I also had this problem with the takedowns as well. I'd would sneek up and press RS to start the takedown and I'd say 3 out of 4 times I failed to hit the colored button in time.

What I ultimately did to resolve the problem was went in to my TV settings and turned on GAME MODE. On a Samsung Smart TV it's under "System" then "General"...

After placing the TV in game mode, I can now do a takedown 9 out 10 times (with the 1 fail being operator error) and on the quicktime events I pass every time.

I never felt like I had any lag on my tv but it made all the difference for me.

• 4 years later...