Unicorn Chance January 29th

GWilly41

From Forza Motorsport's latest Facebook post....

"Our next Game With Dev event is coming on Tuesday, Jan. 29… that’s tomorrow! Join the Forza community team from 3-5 p.m. Pacific, as we hang out with you, give away unicorn cars, and kick it in both Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport 4. To get involved click the “Game With Dev” button above starting Tuesday at 3 p.m. Pacific. See you there!"

Ive raced 3 races in FM4 with the developers already. Go to find a race...user created races....circuit race. Look for Joniwanna, phredesign or mitchberg. They all have a Turn 10 special logo before their name. Keep refreshing.

There are a lot of people in this game with dev, but the facebook lobby isnt where you win the cars. Its in the game.

...and its only a CHANCE to win a unicorn not 100%

Theres also a couple hundred people trying to get into a 16 person race all at once. Be patient.

It took me 1:45 for me to finally connect to one of the Devs and when the JohnIWanna started it the game got stuck in the loading screen. I restarted my xbox and tried again and found John again and hopefully soon I will get the 1993 Nissan MINE'S R32 Skyline GT-R which apparently everyone voted for in the lobby.

EDIT: I just received my Unicorn Car from the Dev and achievement unlocked. I feel good! :D

Edited by I H8ME I Santos