Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost the multiplayer. Available tonight (thurs march 28) after 7pm (eastern) or all day tomorrow. I have a mic. Send me a msg. THX

GT= "DaVor 73"

********COMPLETED**********

Thanks "Stook85"

Edited by DaVoR 73
Completed request

I'm now online boosting this if your interested,

Just message me, I'm jamiereloaded23

wouldn't bother with this guy above. messaged / sent friends request / set up a match and nothing. much appreciated

anyway for anyone else willing to boost i'm still online

invite at the ready m4rcus103notout

Big Thank You to Mr G Man for helping me get to 1000GS

Good to know there are some people out there willing to help!!!!!

You know who you are........Cheeky ;) x

Edited by marcus103notout
1000GS

wouldn't bother with this guy above. messaged / sent friends request / set up a match and nothing. much appreciated

anyway for anyone else willing to boost i'm still online

invite at the ready m4rcus103notout

Actually, I posted on here 45 minutes after you asked for some help, I heard nothing at the time but found others that were willing to take part, I was then messaged by this moron at midnight while I was playing Black ops 2, I couldn't reply as I was in the middle of a game, so got a message giving me grief, I'd avoid this guy like the plague as he's got a bad attitude and is an overall arsehole!!!

I'm looking to get the 25 victories achievement done tonight or tomorrow afternoon, and will help boost any other mp achievements. I'm in Australia, but as long as we can get times sorted, I can play with anyone from anywhere. Send me a message on XBL.

COMPLETED!!!

Thanks to Slapat, I've gotten the achievements. I can vouch that as long as you can find one person and you set a private match to no respawns and 500 point limit, it will take less than 2 hours for you both to get the achievement.

Edited by kxsn
Completed request

looking for one person to boost all the online achievements RIGHT NOW!!!

if your interested in knocking them all out RIGHT NOW!!

then message me on XBOX LIVE!!!

I will be online for a while so message me if you want to get these done ASAP!!!!

MY GT IS: KILLER1NST1NCTS

Edited by backonceagain