Defiance 'Ark Hunter Training Codes' Thread

n1ck3sixty

Thanks for the new codes! Where'd you get them?

I got them from someone's sig on the Defiance forums. I tend to check their forums daily to find out if anymore codes have been found. I started doing that after I 'found' a few codes in videos only to find they had already been uncovered hours before.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are between 41 and 49 codes currently available to find. Quite a few haven't been found yet, but I have no idea where to look. Even been looking at the pictures of the writing on the Defiance Dodge windscreen at the Chicago car show, only to work out someone had written "wash me".

There are between 41 and 49 codes currently available to find. Quite a few haven't been found yet, but I have no idea where to look. Even been looking at the pictures of the writing on the Defiance Dodge windscreen at the Chicago car show, only to work out someone had written "wash me".

We can check out the Tv show site.

ive entered all the codes up to 42, and they all entered successfully, but the progress bar on the site still says 0/120

anyone got this problem, tried logging out and back in etc, but to no avail :(

Usually that fixes it. You should probably ask over on the Defiance forums. Maybe the community managers can help you out.

I must admit that I can't quite believe how much I am looking for codes, particularly since Myll_Erik posted there were more not found. Whenever I find one legit I am too late, so resort to the dedicated code hunters on the Defiance forums to find them. We need around 2 codes a day to get the full amount, although 150 are being released.

Awesome. One more till +4 inventory!

Are we going to have a huge advantage over other players or are there a lot of "groups" doing what we are doing?

I don't think anything you get from these codes (other than titles) would be very hard to unlock after a few levels. Plus, there is a massive thread on the Defiance forums keeping track of all the codes.

Awesome. One more till +4 inventory!

Are we going to have a huge advantage over other players or are there a lot of "groups" doing what we are doing?

There are MANY people going crazy over these codes :p It's like a drug. Hopefully we can get all 120 before release.

One of the CM's over at the Defiance forum also asked if they should put codes in the game itself.. So they might continue this with more rewards :)