Hitman: SA easy Pro walkthrough videos?

DarkSephiroth

Easy Hitman: Silent Assassin pro walkthrough needed?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Easy Hitman: Silent Assassin pro walkthrough needed?

• Yes please, It's hard!
    • Yes.
    • No HD no need!
    • Not needed.

First things first. I'm not a pro hitman player, I think I'm good but there are definitely a lot better players out there. Secondly these videos are not going to be in hd but I think they are good enough quality for anyone to see everything necessary.

So yeah I'm basicly asking this because I like to make guides and I like to help people with games. I know there are already lots of videos around but from what I see they are pretty much someone playing mission for the first time, playing it casually or doing SA rank runs.

I also think that without a map and saves it will be very hard to go for the SA rankings as "they seem easy" on youtube.

Also as anyone should know these videos are only going to be guide lines with tactics that I personally found the easiest ways to get through Pro difficulty and not getting good ranks and such. I will however always show you where to get a certain weapon if I'm using it on X mission.

I made this poll because I really want to get some feedback before making these as these are really going to take time from my already small amount of free time so let me know what you think in comments and by voting, thanks.

Edited by DarkSephiroth

well, its entirely up to you, if you want to do them, then go for it, but i will say there is a video, with all of the missions linked in it in the achievement guide, under the description of the second achievement, and although the video is for silent assassin rating, ive personally used them for my pro run and they work great. going for silent assassin is probably easier while doing your pro run, as going in guns blazing, gets you killed quick.

again, though, if you want to do them, go for it:)

Yeah I know but I just personally though that going for SA ranks in pro difficulty was very hard and without saves very frustrating. Also it's true that running in guns blazing isn't very good strategy and that's why I kinda made the golden road between these two. I just though that the routes I took were so easy that they could help someone else too.

I'm going to wait till friday or something and then see what the poll says. Like I said it would take a lot of time and I don't want to do it for nothing. So keep the votes coming!

Yeah I know but I just personally though that going for SA ranks in pro difficulty was very hard and without saves very frustrating. Also it's true that running in guns blazing isn't very good strategy and that's why I kinda made the golden road between these two. I just though that the routes I took were so easy that they could help someone else too.

I'm going to wait till friday or something and then see what the poll says. Like I said it would take a lot of time and I don't want to do it for nothing. So keep the votes coming!

Like scotty said, go for it if you really want to. but with the age of these games and the hundreds of video guides on Youtube already. you kinda would be wasting your time if you think about it.

Ok, little over 100 views but only 5 votes and 3 of them are yes's. Only 2 comments that doesn't really show any need for these videos. I know there isn't a final day for the vote but I just wanted to say that I'm so caught up with work this weekend that I'm gonna check this thread last time on monday (Feb 18th).

My apologies to the 4 people who voted yes for the videos. Over 150 views and only 6 votes tell a lot to my that's why I made this thread to see the numbers.

I won't be doing any videos for Pro difficulty and I won't be checking this thread anymore regulary.

Basic tips for those who wanted help with pro difficulty would be, check those silent assassin rank videos, follow that as much as you can but remember that you can kill as many people as you want as you're only going for completing the pro difficulty. Remember to take M60 from tunnel rat as it's great on the last mission and for the last mission; I have only managed to run once to the weapons shed so even that is hard try to get the first guard silently and then pistol your way to the shed. After that it's only going slow with M60 and shooting everybody. I memorized all enemy locations and that helped a lot.

Thanks to all voters!