This hit PC last month?!

Barad

Yes, it did. lol, I actually posted this in the general games forum, but it got no replies. It seems to be a rather cheap port, but AC on PC? I don't care, I'll take it! Too bad they didn't port the whole series, or release that HD collection. :p

Don't think this game got enough recognition or sold as well as the H.A.W.X. games even though Ace Combat is better imo. It's going to be a bitch to get the multiplayer achievements on this too seeing as probably no ones has a clue it's on GFWL. Brilliant news this though.

A HD Collection would be whoop ass lol.

Yes, it did. lol, I actually posted this in the general games forum, but it got no replies. It seems to be a rather cheap port, but AC on PC? I don't care, I'll take it! Too bad they didn't port the whole series, or release that HD collection. :p

This was actually my favourite AC since 4. HD collection for 360 would be killer though.

Don't think this game got enough recognition or sold as well as the H.A.W.X. games even though Ace Combat is better imo. It's going to be a bitch to get the multiplayer achievements on this too seeing as probably no ones has a clue it's on GFWL. Brilliant news this though.

A HD Collection would be whoop ass lol.

It didn't. Although, that being said, I still haven't bought it yet, lol. BF3 took all my time and everything else took all my money. But the demo was quite good! HAWX sucked, though.

Wait, the PC version has achievements? Well now, that's pretty awesome! Too bad I still don't have my account's password, lol.

This was actually my favourite AC since 4. HD collection for 360 would be killer though.

For what it's worth, you can play the old ones on PC with PCSX2, it's kind of like having HD! lol, not really... Still, once I get a decent graphics card, I want to try that. In the mean time, get on it Project Aces! We demand Mobius One gloriously remastered!

It didn't. Although, that being said, I still haven't bought it yet, lol. BF3 took all my time and everything else took all my money. But the demo was quite good! HAWX sucked, though.

Wait, the PC version has achievements? Well now, that's pretty awesome! Too bad I still don't have my account's password, lol.

You could buy it for Xbox for under 10 euros now, definitely a solid game if you haven't played it at all. Yeah it's on GFWL so now we can getup to 2000G out of the game which is awesome! :woop:

For what it's worth, you can play the old ones on PC with PCSX2, it's kind of like having HD! lol, not really... Still, once I get a decent graphics card, I want to try that. In the mean time, get on it Project Aces! We demand Mobius One gloriously remastered!

I thought PS2 emulators were almost entirely CPU dependent? Any kind of slowdown drives me crazy and there's no way I could run them at a decent speed with my laptop. I'm kind of temped now to find a PS2 so then I could return to the Round Table.

Don't think this game got enough recognition or sold as well as the H.A.W.X. games even though Ace Combat is better imo.

AH has sold around 1.1 mil on PS360, which isn't terrable. From what I can tell HAWX 2 really tanked, even compared to what it's predecessor sold.

HAWX sucked, though.

The saving grace of that game for me was the drop in co-op.

Edited by Merch

You could buy it for Xbox for under 10 euros now, definitely a solid game if you haven't played it at all. Yeah it's on GFWL so now we can getup to 2000G out of the game which is awesome! :woop:

I'm definitely gonna have to pick it up sometime! Oh, wow, that's great! I like seeing GFWL games with achievements! I just thought it was another one of those games that used GFWL, but had no achievements.

I thought PS2 emulators were almost entirely CPU dependent? Any kind of slowdown drives me crazy and there's no way I could run them at a decent speed with my laptop. I'm kind of temped now to find a PS2 so then I could return to the Round Table.

AH has sold around 1.1 mil on PS360, which isn't terrable. From what I can tell HAWX 2 really tanked, even compared to what it's predecessor sold.

The saving grace of that game for me was the drop in co-op.

I believe they are, but you still need a decent GPU:

Recommended System requirements

Windows Vista / Windows 7

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.2 GHz or better OR i3/i5/i7 @ 2,8 GHz or better OR AMD Phenom II @ 3,2 GHz or better

GPU: 8800gt or better (for Direct3D10 support)

RAM: 1GB on Linux/Windows XP, 2GB or more on Vista / Windows 7

Not sure how it would run on a laptop, but I've seen PS2s for fairly cheap on Amazon.

That's not bad at all, actually. HAWX 2 has sold about 900,000 copies, so it looks like AC is actually winning in sales. And HAWX 2 is available on more platforms.