What Sequel would you like to see?

Mr Cogfather

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really no secret myself and many other people would like to see a sequel to Mirror's Edge, but the more time passes, the more it seems likely we will never see one. The game is almost 5 years old at this point, and while we are nowhere near Duke Nukem levels for time between installments, I can't help but think that DICE has no plans to go back and make another parkour game, given the insane amounts of money Battlefield 3 and its expansions have brought in.

I do hope I'm proven wrong at E3 this year. More than ever, seeing as this may be the last year the 360 isn't completing for space on the show floor with the 720 or whatever comes next.

Y'all are addicted to 100% generic games and it shows! This list of sequels is one of the most generic I've ever seen.I freaking hated the presentation. All the way through I was bored and couldn't wait to click it off! Every last game they showed is some generic shooter, I loathed it. :mad: I'm so sick of every single game I see, being more generic than before. Microsoft and Sony are the most generic companies I ever seen, gaming as I knew it is dead. What's that, we gonna get something original?

Oh joy, more Killzone! More Uncharted! And then Sony gonna trot out more Zone of the Enders too. I'm sick to death of it all, its all crap! All I see out of Sony and Microsoft is the same old generic futuristic games, Halo, Project Gotham Racer, Fable, Mass Effect, Uncharted, Zone of the Enders, Devil May Cry, Ninety Nine Nights, Killzone, Gears of War, Infamous, Crackdown, Saints Row, Jak and Daxter, Goldeneye, Banjo Nuts and Bolts, Divinity 2 Draconis, Dragon Age, Red Dead Revolver, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter, Dead Rising, Condemned, Forza Motorsport, God of War, Splinter Cell, Deadly Premonition, Metal Gear Solid etc!

God of War is one of the most generic games I've ever seen in gaming. It's boring! Always the same brown boring colors, lifeless worlds and environments. No people whatsoever! Fallout has no people whatsoever! You people today who call these games, these 1st party/3rd party abominations by Sony or MS just make me sick. It is the most generic, same-old brand crap I have ever seen anywhere. You all buy it! You buy millions and millions of copies of these games, and all the above games that are generic. You love these games and actually brag about them. If this is modern gaming today I hope it crashes! I've not seen a colorful original game in ten years. MS and Sony ruined Rare, today all they make is generic games.

Y'all saying Nintendo is going third party, well maybe they will in a couple years. But they're the only developer who makes any original, colorful game whatsoever. Everyone copies them! Dark Cloud was a copycat, Halo was a copycat, Darksiders is a copycat, Metal Gear is a ripoff of Contra. All the video games on the market today have robots in them, totally generic. If this is what Nintendo leaves behind good riddance. Video games have died for me and become action movies, ever since final fantasy became a generic space opera in ff7. Y'all saying this is the golden years are telling lies to yourself, the only company who makes real games barely exists today this is what games have become. Heck with it all.

God of War? That's not futuristic at all. Also There are some great games that aren't generic at all and have there own style of gameplay and story and if you're playing just for graphics or gameplay then you just should look somewhere else because yes as you said it's going to be the same generic bullshit. =/ Not always though every now and then a good game goes under the radar that you might miss because it's underrated by websites and alike.

Y'all are addicted to 100% generic games and it shows! This list of sequels is one of the most generic I've ever seen.I freaking hated the presentation. All the way through I was bored and couldn't wait to click it off! Every last game they showed is some generic shooter, I loathed it. :mad: I'm so sick of every single game I see, being more generic than before. Microsoft and Sony are the most generic companies I ever seen, gaming as I knew it is dead. What's that, we gonna get something original?

Oh joy, more Killzone! More Uncharted! And then Sony gonna trot out more Zone of the Enders too. I'm sick to death of it all, its all crap! All I see out of Sony and Microsoft is the same old generic futuristic games, *Halo, Project Gotham Racer, Fable, Mass Effect, Uncharted, Zone of the Enders, Devil May Cry, Ninety Nine Nights, Killzone, Gears of War, Infamous, Crackdown, Saints Row, Jak and Daxter, Goldeneye, Banjo Nuts and Bolts, Divinity 2 Draconis, Dragon Age, Red Dead Revolver,* Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter, Dead Rising, Condemned, Forza Motorsport, God of War, Splinter Cell, Deadly Premonition, Metal Gear Solid etc!

God of War is one of the most generic games I've ever seen in gaming. It's boring! Always the same brown boring colors, lifeless worlds and environments. No people whatsoever! Fallout has no people whatsoever! You people today who call these games, these 1st party/3rd party abominations by Sony or MS just make me sick. It is the most generic, same-old brand crap I have ever seen anywhere. You all buy it! You buy millions and millions of copies of these games, and all the above games that are generic. You love these games and actually brag about them. If this is modern gaming today I hope it crashes! I've not seen a colorful original game in ten years. MS and Sony ruined Rare, today all they make is generic games.

Y'all saying Nintendo is going third party, well maybe they will in a couple years. But they're the only developer who makes any original, colorful game whatsoever. Everyone copies them! Dark Cloud was a copycat, Halo was a copycat, Darksiders is a copycat, Metal Gear is a ripoff of Contra. All the video games on the market today have robots in them, totally generic. If this is what Nintendo leaves behind good riddance. Video games have died for me and become action movies, ever since final fantasy became a generic space opera in ff7. Y'all saying this is the golden years are telling lies to yourself, the only company who makes real games barely exists today this is what games have become. Heck with it all.

:rolleyes: Riiiight...I imagine you count the new 3D mario land where he rescues the letch from the castle among your most 'favored' moments in original gaming too, eh? Real original.

I'm not too sure on what you're referring to by copycat. Kings Field came out decades before Mario or Zelda exists, it had huge swords and white corn fields. I suppose that makes Zelda a clone of King's Field. :rolleyes:

Is it past someone's bedtime or something? Reality is, if the above games I highlighted did not exist, then the industry would crash. Generic as in what? Here's a bit of history for you. Games were turning more generic before Microsoft or Sony made their move, starting with the impeccable Devil May Cry. Games were already beginning to focus more on a western audience, with more edgy content.

Capcom was quite certain the future of gaming was heading that direction. Do you not comprehend this fact? They released Resident Evil entirely because of their foresight with regard to games taking on western tones. To a hyper-ized Nintendo zealot like yourself, this means that suddenly it was turning generic. Devil May Cry and Resident Evil may have had generic elements, but they're some of the best games of all time. Halo may have had some generic hallways, but without it video games would be dead.

Also, it is amusing that you highlight that Microsoft or Sony killed Rare. MORE ACCURATELY, NINTENDO KILLED RARE. No, Microsoft released some of the most stunning franchises of all time. Need I remind anyone of Mech Assault, Midtown Madness, Crimson Skies Road to Revenge, Oddworld Odyssey, Halo, Fable, Enclave, Jade Empire, and Sudeki?

These were some of the most highly regarded games of the time, coming out of Microsoft Game Studios. Also at that time, Sony was releasing some of the best games to ever be produced. Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Gran Turismo, God of War 2, Ratchet and Clank and a diamond called ICO.

Lets discuss the facts surrounding this era. Jak and Daxter was innovative, ground-breaking and already focusing heavily on a western audience. Jak and Daxter had aerial and land vehicles, weapons as well as multiplayer. It could easily be said that Banjo Nuts and Bolts was inspired by Jak and Daxter, to include the vehicle based gameplay. At the time Jak was selling millions, Nintendo released another 3D mario game. This one exactly the same as their prior six iterations, except he could spray water. When it comes right down to it, this is kooky, if not simply a gimmick. Banjo Kazooie therefore aimed to copy Jak and Daxter, not Mario. Thus when Banjo Nuts and Bolts came out, Greg Mayles pointed out how he liked the controls but felt too "much" focus was on the vehicles.

E.g, they were going to water it down. But they didn't and the result is an unsuccessful game that feels half-finished. The reason? Rare's staff lead wanted to do something more "creative" like the Wii, his words not mine. So the whole direction of Rare abandoning the market and going into Kinect, can directly be faulted on Nintendo themselves. If Nintendo hadn't decided to go into full gimmick mode, Rare would've never gone into that territory. Microsoft would have had no reason to move. Microsoft has to make money too, and Rare is an important developer for them. They still make good games, and had the team had the funding, they could have made the Banjo game they expected to make. Banjo could have been a 5 million unit selling franchise, had it not been rushed by a gimmick. That's the real reality of the situation. Microsoft wants to see what Rare can really do when they aren't held back, and had Rare been given the time, they could have made a game that tops Jak and Daxter.

Your rants scream of a delusional Nintendo droid, of the worst order. As far as AAA development goes, Microsoft has huge talent. Need I remind you that Lost Odyssey, one of the biggest RPGs this gen, was complete Microsoft 1st party. Sony, the developer you bash on, created Legend of Dragoon and Dark Cloud, two extremely successful franchises. Reality is they have a lot of talent, loads of it when they have time to flex their muscles. So next time troll harder? You failed. Viva Pinata, Trouble in Paradise, Kameo and the racing game were all Rare as well. Rare is 1st party now, they will deliver good games in the future. They will not ever deliver them on Nintendo platforms. Rare could easily make a game like Dark Souls, with the right lead? They know their power. Some of the most original games of this gen, were Microsoft games, like Ninety Nine Nights.

Why you dislike them, seems to be obvious but allow me to elaborate. You see games with adult content, as generic games unworthy of respect. This is factually flawed. The gaming market has changed, ever since Knights of the Old Republic was a hit, and Jak and Daxter sold millions. It is now a market for adults, from age 17 to age 45. It is no longer a market for kids and fanboys. That is why these games continually get made, and please millions of people, even if you dislike them. Fable a shooter? Mech Assault a shooter? Dark Cloud a shooter? No! The games have guns in them because our culture remembers civil war and pre-europe uprising. Guns in games sell, we enjoy what we play that isn't changing. Also, you chose some of the worst genres to shit on.

Every single game Nintendo has made for the past decade, features Mario jumping on something. It's old, it's over, it's done. The Xbox could come bundled with Grand Theft Auto, and outsell Wii in every territory sans Japan. Playstation could be bundled with the same game, and outsell it in every region plus Japan. It's just a fact that those games sell the most, games like Mech Assault, Armored Core and the rest sell out. Now you'll just roll your eyes and say they're generic garbage. Well sorry? And another great series One Piece is now on the Xbox and Playstation, one hardly would ever say that's generic. Apparently Inyuasha/One Piece games stopped being made for the Wii, go figure. Video games have changed and your post screams of ignorance.

Too Human (Impossible but still)

XIII

Killer 7

Fable (a good one)

Blinx

Dragon Age

That's all I can think of right now but those are some good ones I think.

Added: Kingdoms of Amalur

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Star Wars Battlefront

Edited by Rebelgully

I think its about time we see sequels to all the following and voice the demand.

Last Remnant 2

Project Sylpheed 2

Magna Carta 3

Infinite Undiscovery 2

Lost Odyssey 2

Banjo Kazooie 3

Alan Wake 2

The Darkness 2

Eternal Sonata 2

Condemned 3

Deus Ex 4

Perfect Dark 3

And last but not least even if it takes a year, sequel to the niche Conkers Bad Fur Day 2

Need sequels to all these games, it's time!

Alongside the sequels, release new IPs twice a year.

Banjo Kazooie did have a 3, it was just called Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts. It wasn't like the other 2, but it was still a 3rd installment.

I would like to see some good and quality game about my heroes from childhood Ninja Turtles , I think TMNT universe has alot of potencial for a great game.

I heard some rumor that studio Rocksteady works on new TMNT game........and that would be fantastic If is true.

Also I would like to see one Robotech game ; )

I think that's one of the best SF series ever and also has alot of potencial , Zentrads would be a great antagonists ; )

ICO is the most generic game of all time. A boy goes out in the desert with a stick, cuts up a giant flying dragon and wins. Ooooh boy, awesome. Nothing today like a stick. Ninety Nine Nights is a stupid rehashed rip off of ninja gaiden.

What about Kid Icarus where you can fly around the whole map and dispatch enemies, using revolutionary controls? What about 3D flying without guns and super powers? Nintendo pioneered this genre!

Fable is the biggest ripoff of Zelda of all time, and how do you defend Uncharted that ripped off Zelda? :confused: At least in that game I would never get lost. Zelda has better gameplay design than all the ones you listed put together!

Alright Nintendo drone, I didn't want to bother ripping you a new one but frankly you asked for it. ICO is a groundbreaking game, among the most revered of all time to be exact. :eek:

Here's why: ICO does things differently from Legend of Zelda. It's deliberately aiming to be different, and it excels at this. ICO is a puzzle adventure game that allows you to travel in the air, across dungeons and through extremely tricky puzzles in any order. For this reason and a few others, it is one of the best of all time. Another game like that, built by Microsoft would be Asheron's Call. Asheron's Call had 3D isometric arenas, endless draw distance and addictive gameplay. It was a first party game, developed by Microsoft with a limited release. A new game like this is absolutely missing in the market.

Nintendo's Legend of Zelda, by comparison did not experiment for shit. It turned Zelda instead into a cel-shaded, cartoon coloring-book based gimmick. I had to sit down and play Zelda again recently, just to see what all the fuss had been. Game has not aged well, it is on the extreme side of being simplistic and easy, and doesn't require any thinking at all. Even by today's standards, the dungeons in Zelda were all gimmicky. Whereas, ICO has dungeons littered with mind-bending puzzles that a lot of older gamers and enthusiasts get excited for. As well as 3D traps, something only the Torchlight games bothered to implement.

Zelda also features a day/night map, is ridiculously easy to defeat in a few days and doesn't feature realistic themes gamers care about. I tried to time how long it took me to get tired of Skyward Sword, and my watch ran down at 20 minutes. That's flatly pathetic. Even today's Kid Icarus is a generic rip-off of what was once a class A arcade game. After Square-Soft bailed on Nintendo, Super Mario RPG has been turned into a paper coloring book story with no challenge. Shitty stories about the same old rescue the princess litter the landscape, and the newest iteration is just nothing but Pokemon in 3D. Pikmin is Pokemon in 3D and a waste. Metroid=Dead series, with a lead designer who turned Samus into a infant girl.

Then I'll tear apart your argument that Microsoft doesn't innovate. Exhibit B, Minecraft is the most innovative game this generation. Minecraft is a Microsoft studio game, featuring puzzles that build your own landscape and challenges that force you to use your brain. There is nothing like Minecraft on any system, anywhere today. By comparison, Nintendo shoves out casual park sims, shovel-ware and the occasional Harvest Moon.

Sony innovates today in far greater degrees than Nintendo. Zak and Wiki? That game is pretty much a load of crap compared to Jak and Daxter. I've played it recently and it definitely is nonsense. While every game borrows ideas from each other, jumping around enormous worlds of Crackdown is an infinite amount of times more exciting than Mario Land. Of course this is a very popular sentiment today by experts, because Nintendo lacks originality or content that excites literally anyone. Out of any family I have spoke to, even my nephew owns no Nintendo today just a gameboy. 1 key reason motion sensor crud lines the shelves, is that's all nintendo even does anymore.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-02-25-industry-turmoil-worst-since-80s-crash-says-bleszinski

:D As for being different, Sony offered one of the most thrilling and innovative games experienced in Heavy Rain. This was a game I had to play start to finish to understand. And in order of release, lets see what else Sony and Microsoft designed as franchises:

Sony:

Uncharted 1 and 2, completely break away from Tomb Raider. Much better than Tomb Raider. Longer, more complex puzzles.

God of War 3, probably one of the best adventure games I ever played. Realistic look and theme about end society scenarios, something highly lauded today.

Infamous 1 and Infamous 2, took games to new heights by adding super powers that you have to depend on to destroy a city. Epic aerial battles.

Last of Us, speak for yourself but this is a groundbreaking game dealing with life/death.

The Last Guardian, Nintendo will never make a game like this. Quality is beyond high-end. 'Nuff said.

Microsoft:

Alan Wake and Alan Wake American Nightmare. Completely redefined how games get played. Saying it ripped off Luigi Mansion is just comparing apples to oranges. For one, you're restricted to using stealth.

Gears of War 1, 2 and 3. Nearly a first party franchise now and a staple-point of why the Xbox is unmissable. By this time it should be.

Ascend: New Gods, like God of War but featuring far more weapon variety. As far as being innovative, Ascend: New Gods lets you jump in/out of combat with sky-scraper high bosses/change weapons mid-fight. Ascend: New Gods is a Microsoft game, and plays so well I demand part 2 on Xbox720. A Blu Ray disc version of Ascend: New Gods 2 would make the saga complete.

Crackdown 1 and Crackdown 2, a super-powered soldier who can jump over huge buildings with nothing. Toss cars out of the world map with ease. Crackdown is 1st party, and it kicks the crap out of Icarus or similar rehashes. Multiplay is not optional.

Fable 3 - Again similar to Ascend: New Gods, Fable is everything I want from an RPG. With the added hard mode, it is playing incredibly well because unlike any other series it always features loads of quests.

State of Decay, another Microsoft 1st party game. This game is a worthy rival to Last of Us, but featuring emphasis on riding on Jeeps & Motorbikes. The land is littered with places to hide, during the Apocalypse.

Lost Odyssey - One of the better RPGs of all time, Microsoft forever owns the Lost Odyssey IP. I would think it childish to assume they will never do anything with games they designed, at this point.

Oh and Banjo Kazooie with a jet-pac? That sounds freaking perfect. I don't think Rare could do wrong if Banjo could fly. Grand Theft Auto has a jetpac and they're the sole reason adults didn't chuck games out the door. *Shrug* Maybe it's just I'm into new things, but a Banjo Kazooie game where he rides a jet-pac would make me buy the game on day 1. :uzi:

Castlevania is all a dead series. Your taste in games makes me sickly. To call generic re-branded button mashers like God of War, Ascend New Gods or Uncharted as system sellers is definition of stupid. How is anyone not gonna be motion sick? :confused:

I despise the whole conference. Games today suck. I'm gone. :mad:

:rolleyes:

Right. You know, at this point I find it almost impossible to take a thing you say seriously. So Rising, a game that won't ever hit Wii is a button-mash? Games are button mashers? Wow, where did that come from?

Hell, I didn't say God of War or the like are system sellers. Not at all. I would never buy a Playstation for God of War, I just don't care about it too much. No I wouldn't buy a console for Ascend New Gods either, not when I already have Dark Souls. Utterly redundant.

But the point is Microsoft is doing a lot of great things with Ascend New Gods, at least moving to establish a new IP for launch. (Which is more than I can say for well, any type of zelda OR metroid) There is a lot of ground-breaking things in God of War for example. In the Ascend game, Microsoft is trying to build on this with Dark Souls style weapons. It's never been done before, it breaks trends. Which is again why I would like a sequel to Ascend New Gods, I want MS to get 150 people working on new franchises for next Xbox, and Ascend really does seem to hit all points.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6if8s1_XxYU]Ascend: New Gods -- Gameplay - YouTube[/ame]

As for the rest of your rant... :D You seem to be too uneducated/young to understand Sony or Microsoft are not going to exit the console race. A few losses do not affect them, and they will be hitting hard to dominate 'till they go under. On top of this, Nintendo barely has 5 billion left to its very name. In a risky market that's real grim news for enthusiasts. Although I hope it didn't happen, I think Nintendo has worn themselves out on consoles..and you are probably most upset because they will exit early & stick to mobile. Of anyone, they are the only one that benefits mainly due to nearly all their games now being stale and rehashed. I wish you luck, Nintendo fanboys as soon iPads will shrink the market more. :(

I would like to see a sequel to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I know the franchise has moved on and released Revelations and AC3 but I still think Brotherhood was such a solid story and overall game that they could make a sequel to just that story line.

Zelda A link to the Past sequel.

What, I believe there was a poll where you could choose between 3 options (don't know if it's fake or real). You could choose between A link to the past remake on the 3ds, a sequel to a link to the past or majora's mask rereleased on 3ds. Seems like MM is winning but now I'm just asking. Why the hell would you want a game rereleased (nothing changed, just made for 3DS) if you could get a sequel to the best SNES game ever and probably one of the greatest games of all time? People logic >->

Alright Nintendo drone, I didn't want to bother ripping you a new one but frankly you asked for it. ICO is a groundbreaking game, among the most revered of all time to be exact. :eek:

Here's why: ICO does things differently from Legend of Zelda. It's deliberately aiming to be different, and it excels at this. ICO is a puzzle adventure game that allows you to travel in the air, across dungeons and through extremely tricky puzzles in any order. For this reason and a few others, it is one of the best of all time. Another game like that, built by Microsoft would be Asheron's Call. Asheron's Call had 3D isometric arenas, endless draw distance and addictive gameplay. It was a first party game, developed by Microsoft with a limited release. A new game like this is absolutely missing in the market.

Nintendo's Legend of Zelda, by comparison did not experiment for shit. It turned Zelda instead into a cel-shaded, cartoon coloring-book based gimmick. I had to sit down and play Zelda again recently, just to see what all the fuss had been. Game has not aged well, it is on the extreme side of being simplistic and easy, and doesn't require any thinking at all. Even by today's standards, the dungeons in Zelda were all gimmicky. Whereas, ICO has dungeons littered with mind-bending puzzles that a lot of older gamers and enthusiasts get excited for. As well as 3D traps, something only the Torchlight games bothered to implement.

Zelda also features a day/night map, is ridiculously easy to defeat in a few days and doesn't feature realistic themes gamers care about. I tried to time how long it took me to get tired of Skyward Sword, and my watch ran down at 20 minutes. That's flatly pathetic. Even today's Kid Icarus is a generic rip-off of what was once a class A arcade game. After Square-Soft bailed on Nintendo, Super Mario RPG has been turned into a paper coloring book story with no challenge. Shitty stories about the same old rescue the princess litter the landscape, and the newest iteration is just nothing but Pokemon in 3D. Pikmin is Pokemon in 3D and a waste. Metroid=Dead series, with a lead designer who turned Samus into a infant girl.

Then I'll tear apart your argument that Microsoft doesn't innovate. Exhibit B, Minecraft is the most innovative game this generation. Minecraft is a Microsoft studio game, featuring puzzles that build your own landscape and challenges that force you to use your brain. There is nothing like Minecraft on any system, anywhere today. By comparison, Nintendo shoves out casual park sims, shovel-ware and the occasional Harvest Moon.

Sony innovates today in far greater degrees than Nintendo. Zak and Wiki? That game is pretty much a load of crap compared to Jak and Daxter. I've played it recently and it definitely is nonsense. While every game borrows ideas from each other, jumping around enormous worlds of Crackdown is an infinite amount of times more exciting than Mario Land. Of course this is a very popular sentiment today by experts, because Nintendo lacks originality or content that excites literally anyone. Out of any family I have spoke to, even my nephew owns no Nintendo today just a gameboy. 1 key reason motion sensor crud lines the shelves, is that's all nintendo even does anymore.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-02-25-industry-turmoil-worst-since-80s-crash-says-bleszinski

:D As for being different, Sony offered one of the most thrilling and innovative games experienced in Heavy Rain. This was a game I had to play start to finish to understand. And in order of release, lets see what else Sony and Microsoft designed as franchises:

Sony:

Uncharted 1 and 2, completely break away from Tomb Raider. Much better than Tomb Raider. Longer, more complex puzzles.

God of War 3, probably one of the best adventure games I ever played. Realistic look and theme about end society scenarios, something highly lauded today.

Infamous 1 and Infamous 2, took games to new heights by adding super powers that you have to depend on to destroy a city. Epic aerial battles.

Last of Us, speak for yourself but this is a groundbreaking game dealing with life/death.

The Last Guardian, Nintendo will never make a game like this. Quality is beyond high-end. 'Nuff said.

Microsoft:

Alan Wake and Alan Wake American Nightmare. Completely redefined how games get played. Saying it ripped off Luigi Mansion is just comparing apples to oranges. For one, you're restricted to using stealth.

Gears of War 1, 2 and 3. Nearly a first party franchise now and a staple-point of why the Xbox is unmissable. By this time it should be.

Ascend: New Gods, like God of War but featuring far more weapon variety. As far as being innovative, Ascend: New Gods lets you jump in/out of combat with sky-scraper high bosses/change weapons mid-fight. Ascend: New Gods is a Microsoft game, and plays so well I demand part 2 on Xbox720. A Blu Ray disc version of Ascend: New Gods 2 would make the saga complete.

Crackdown 1 and Crackdown 2, a super-powered soldier who can jump over huge buildings with nothing. Toss cars out of the world map with ease. Crackdown is 1st party, and it kicks the crap out of Icarus or similar rehashes. Multiplay is not optional.

Fable 3 - Again similar to Ascend: New Gods, Fable is everything I want from an RPG. With the added hard mode, it is playing incredibly well because unlike any other series it always features loads of quests.

State of Decay, another Microsoft 1st party game. This game is a worthy rival to Last of Us, but featuring emphasis on riding on Jeeps & Motorbikes. The land is littered with places to hide, during the Apocalypse.

Lost Odyssey - One of the better RPGs of all time, Microsoft forever owns the Lost Odyssey IP. I would think it childish to assume they will never do anything with games they designed, at this point.

Oh and Banjo Kazooie with a jet-pac? That sounds freaking perfect. I don't think Rare could do wrong if Banjo could fly. Grand Theft Auto has a jetpac and they're the sole reason adults didn't chuck games out the door. *Shrug* Maybe it's just I'm into new things, but a Banjo Kazooie game where he rides a jet-pac would make me buy the game on day 1. :uzi:

Very nice post and very good points as well. I gotta admit that kid had it coming!:goodpost

However I do kinda beg to differ on the whole Uncharted being better than tombraider thing. Tombraider isn't quite as linear. I also think you were a little hard on the Zelda Series, but like I said, you did make some decent points about that as well.

Edited by Delow317