The game I most recently got 100% on is Halo 4 with the release of the new dlc :)

Before that it was FIFA 13 which I started at the beginning of this year. Was really excited when I did 'Filling Cabinets' (the one to win an online cup) as I am really quite terrible at the game and did not expect to win 4 games on the trot! Found the list quite fun, apart from the silly 'In Form' one which was basically down to pure luck.

The last game I got 1000% gamerscore on was Call of Duty 4 and I felt so happy after Mile High Club was done. I haven't completed very many games and the game I am working now is Assassins Creed 3 and I only have a few single player achievements left in that game.

Silent Hill: Homecoming. So glad I read the solutions on TA and saw that you can make saves at certain points to help you get different endings. Last time I did this game (old profile), I played through the game a number of times and it really sucked!

Such a dull game. Glad I didn't buy Resident Evil because I can see it as being the exact same.

Finally, I can part ways with my "illegal" copy. I imported 2 copies when it was refused classification due to some scenes which were too violent.

Does Condemned count as the last 1000:gsicon: I got ? The game's only got 970:gsicon:.

Wondering whether I should add it to my signature or not. Anybody got an opinion on that ?

970 is the completion score. Add it.

Silent Hill: Homecoming. So glad I read the solutions on TA and saw that you can make saves at certain points to help you get different endings. Last time I did this game (old profile), I played through the game a number of times and it really sucked!

I know how you feel. SH: Homecoming was the first came I completed without a guide or anything. It took me forever but I wasn't into achievements at the time and didn't know about this site and only did it because I really liked the game.