How easy/hard is it to get 1k in this game?

Monty111

I was thinking of getting this as it is only £2.69 on GOD today, i was wondering how easy it is to get 1k and how good the actual game is.

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's glitched and you can't get the full 1K anyway.

Even if not, looking at the achievement list, GREATEST RAYMAN EVER looks virtually impossible anyway.

I am still considering buying this at £2.69 too, but not decided yet.

;5600866']I'm sure I read somewhere that it's glitched and you can't get the full 1K anyway.

Even if not, looking at the achievement list, GREATEST RAYMAN EVER looks virtually impossible anyway.

I am still considering buying this at £2.69 too, but not decided yet.

Yeah, i saw that achievement shortly after posting this, no one has over 650 on the site leader boards though...

How much microsoft points is the £2.69 also?

I might buy this seen as it's so cheap to download but fairly exspensive to buy. If i do buy it which achievements are glitched?

RAYMAN LOVES CHALLENGE 50G

GREATEST RAYMAN EVER 100G

RAYMAN LOVES DRAWING 100G

And while this one isn't glitched, I'd say it's one of the toughest/rarest achievements out there:

RAYMAN LOVES MOVIES 100G

• 1 month later...

I've got 750g on the game but I don't show up in the list as I guess I don't have my gamertag attached to me account.

If you see my earlier post, I pretty much relied on the turbo controller for any button mashing minigames. It's especially helpful in the challenges because that ensures an easy win for sometimes up to 5 games in a 10 minigame challenge.

The hardest thing I did was just learn the songs and get 1000 points in all dancing minigames, the rest was just replaying and luck. I didn't manage to do much on the bunny shooting games and left a few some at 850 points even, especially time trials, which were a pain.