Playing Offline and still 1400G ??

Khaurel

Hi everybody,

I got Resident Evil 5 simple edition (not the gold) to boost it on 1000G but the problem is even if it's the simple edition and playing offline, I check my list and 0/70 0/1400 wtf ??

If I am playing offline and the game is not the gold edition how the hell the DLC were add to my achievements list ? At least I check it before spending hours on this great game but I have no interest in the RE5 DLC and having a game at 1000/1400 piss me off.

Is there a way to avoid that ?

Thanks in advance for the help guys.

Well that's something. Maybe capcom had manufactured the game with 1400gs, but reserved 400 for later release dlc.

Would not surprise me in the least, considering how they did this with their other games.

I always assumed games come out initially as 1000 and title updates add the extra GS once dlc is released

Well that's something. Maybe capcom had manufactured the game with 1400gs, but reserved 400 for later release dlc.

Would not surprise me in the least, considering how they did this with their other games.

I always assumed games come out initially as 1000 and title updates add the extra GS once dlc is released

That sucks but I remember playing RE3 offline a long time ago and I didn't have that problem.

I don't know if it's a problem of the game or the dashboard update but that piss off big time !

The DLC should be put if you buy them not just because you have the f****** game.

EDIT : It's a problem with the game, I put Dante's Inferno and Gears of War and they didn't have the DLC achievements, just the regular from the game so screw you RE5 and Capcom !

Edited by Khaurel

• 6 months later...