05) The A+ Threads and Bright Idea Awards Nominations Thread

Corrupt.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm wondering what qualifies as an A+ Thread / Bright Idea? I see people with these awards and they seem pretty self-explanatory. But what are the guidelines? Is there a vote to see if someone gets them? Just curious...

I think it's ultimately Creechs' decision. There are no votes or anything i don't think, it's just when a thread stands out or when an idea affects the site on a big scale, then Creech will judge whether to award the award. If you see a thread you think should be A+ you can report it with the nuke button and suggest you think it is an A+ thread.

I think it's ultimately Creechs' decision. There are no votes or anything i don't think, it's just when a thread stands out or when an idea affects the site on a big scale, then Creech will judge whether to award the award. If you see a thread you think should be A+ you can report it with the nuke buttonpost a link to it here and suggest why you think it is an A+ thread.

Fixed that for you.

Also, Bright Idea awards are generally handed out for ideas that are ultimately implemented by the site.

Ah, OK. Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was a little confused how some guides qualified as an A+ thread.

The other thing you need to take notice of is the date of some of those threads. What qualified as an A+ thread has evolved over the last 7 years :)

Fixed that for you.

Also, Bright Idea awards are generally handed out for ideas that are ultimately implemented by the site.

I'm guessing you mean to post in this thread now that we're in? I never knew that, i've always seen staff say to report it if you think it's worth the award and has been missed. Oh well, I know now:)

I'm guessing you mean to post in this thread now that we're in? I never knew that, i've always seen staff say to report it if you think it's worth the award and has been missed. Oh well, I know now:)

Makes sense considering it's like the Helping Hands award. Handed out to a select few and considered by the staff.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah as Jardinho has said above, I'm pretty sure that I was awarded Bright Idea for a way to restructure the Off topic section of the message board, I think I submitted my idea on one of the feedback threads, but obviously it was back in 2011, so guess that threads had a lot of replies since then? (that's If I did suggest in the feedback thread)

Yeah as Jardinho has said above, I'm pretty sure that I was awarded Bright Idea for a way to restructure the Off topic section of the message board, I think I submitted my idea on one of the feedback threads, but obviously it was back in 2011, so guess that threads had a lot of replies since then? (that's If I did suggest in the feedback thread)

Thanks! If anybody can verify this, I will add it in. If nobody can I will add it with a ?

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks! If anybody can verify this, I will add it in. If nobody can I will add it with a ?

:)

I search LIKE A BOSS.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215654

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to find some more missing information for this thread! =)

It looks like Cyrex may have gotten the A+ Award for this Halo 2 Level Guide thread.

It looks like drno got his award for this Dr.No's Halo Legendary Guide thread.

It looks like MC B0B x360a's award was for this Multiplayer News/Updates thread.

FlamedLiquid's award was most likely for this Cheat Codes thread.

I found a link for the Completionist's Nightmare thread that Bodangles got the award for.

I also found the Arcade Games- What To Buy...What To Avoid thread that Darth Heyburt got the award for.

• 1 month later...
  • bLaKgRaVy changed the title to 05) The A+ Threads and Bright Idea Awards Nominations Thread