Suggestion Thread

Grifter Reborn

On 4/28/2021 at 2:30 PM, NShepherd N7 said:

Quick suggestion:

I know that XBA does a monthly giveaway of a game for people who sign up. What if we combined that with Community Gaming? In order to qualify to enter the giveaway, you have to play at least 1 hour with another member of the community in whichever game XBA picks that month. If that game was picked mostly from Game Pass selections, I feel like that could really boost our monthly Community Gaming numbers, bring in a lot more new people, and hopefully keep them around on a monthly basis.

If we're honest, the numbers for Community Gaming have been pretty low, so combining it with the giveaway might really help. And actually playing with people solidifies their involvement with the site, making it more likely they will stay and continue to have a presence. There will also be fewer people qualifying for the giveaway, at least at first, making the chances of winning even higher for those that participate.

Thoughts?

I like it! 

For now we'll be doing just one event per month which is any Game Pass game. Should make it easy for anyone to participate. 

• Like 1