Suggestion Thread

Grifter Reborn

Apparently Grid 2 is getting some DLC soon with achievements. That could be a good time to do a replay event maybe?

Well, IF GRID2 comes to replay again, it should be very soon... Codies said the patch will be released between Aug 19 and Sept 2 for the XBOX. If you consider that GRID2 will be basically empty once GTA:V arrives on Sept 17... :eek:

Hopefully CodeMasters replies to my tweet; lured them into answering how much $$$ we need to buy all derby-cars. I would kill to get a x360a event doing just derby and use "our" lobby to tear up the tracks :woop:

Everything has been added to this point.

I think we need an award for killing Grifter with gasoline in a community event.

Too bad you missed your opportunity. ;)

Think PayDay 2 would be a great community gaming game. Just a FYI:)

Added it under shooters. How many players?

Well, IF GRID2 comes to replay again, it should be very soon... Codies said the patch will be released between Aug 19 and Sept 2 for the XBOX. If you consider that GRID2 will be basically empty once GTA:V arrives on Sept 17... :eek:

Hopefully CodeMasters replies to my tweet; lured them into answering how much $$$ we need to buy all derby-cars. I would kill to get a x360a event doing just derby and use "our" lobby to tear up the tracks :woop:

Grid 2 is on the replay event voting each month. There's not enough people asking to make it a priority, so it will have to win a vote just like the rest. :)

Turning Point Fall of Liberty!!! If it can happen during GSL... The game is dirt cheap and we can get some boosting sessions going.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5960889#post5960889

Stab me all you like but you won't see me coming if we play on CQ maps. :p

And you won't hear me until it's tool late :p

Edited by Opiate42
so not to double post....

• 2 weeks later...
The game was selected before that was announced. My thoughts were that if the first session was so popular it could be a replay event, they could have selected the sequel instead.

True. Although many feel the first is superior, RSV2 is not too shoddy either. I'd be up for some of that, and the MP achievements are much easier to boost as you can do most of them in player matches.

Any particular reason you guys chose RSV again when you could have just chosen RSV2?

The game was selected before that was announced. My thoughts were that if the first session was so popular it could be a replay event, they could have selected the sequel instead.

Your logic eludes me. You think because RSV won the vote for this month's Replay Event HERE; that we should've chosen RSV2 instead? We haven't played RSV2 as a community event. How could it be a replay event?

Edited by Grifter Reborn
cleaned up link

Your logic eludes me. You think because RSV won the vote for this month's Replay Event HERE; that we should've chosen RSV2 instead? We haven't played RSV2 as a community event. How could it be a replay event?

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/you+got+me+there+_29b73005cfe6b4d869edb277a250aa2c.gif