Lets tell a story #1

The BEAst in I

I have an idea for a game. Called lets tell a story. The plot is written as we go, all lore/backstory is made up along the way. You get 3-4 sentences to add something to the story.

Chapter Index:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5 part 1

Chapter 5 part 2

Chapter 6 pt 1

Chapter 6 pt 2

Chapter 6 pt 3

Chapter 7 pt 1

Chapter 7 pt 2

Chapter 7 pt 3

Rules:

-Keep it PG-13

-Nothing overly sexual, innuendos are ok though.

-No excessive cussing

-You can add more to the story every 24 hours

-I set the theme, please try to use things inside the realm of the theme. So if I say medieval I don't want laser guns or computers.

-Grammar will NOT be near perfect, but I will make sure everything is legible.

-Build off the last post.

I will update the first post and second post with each addition to the story. If I need more space I will just link to it at the end of the next post.

The first theme is:

Sci-fi

If you need an explanation of what sci-fi is check this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sci-fi

So now that the theme is set I have 3-4 sentences to get things started.

It seemed like it was a night just like any other for Jace, he had just gotten off work at the bar and was headed home after a long night. Tonight things would be different. While walking home he was approached by 2 figures, he figured them to be the Aliens he had roughed up earlier for harassing a drunk customer. Jace swallowed and nervously asked, "Uhh...can I help you fellas?", but there was no reply, they just stood there staring at him with their large, glassy purple eyes. "Are these the same Relitans from the bar?" he thought to himself. He knew how these Relitans acted, quiet and hostile Aliens who didn't get along with the Humans of Zotan.

So Jace got in his car and cranked it up. Nirvana blared through the stereo's speakers. The catchy riffs brought him back to the days back on Earth, back before the war. As nostalgia filled his veins, he flew home. The encounter was nothing new to Jace, it had happened two other times. He wondered if it was just his eyesight messing with him, or if he was being watched. Studied, even. He pulled into his garage, ready to kick back after another long day at work.

As he laid down his head on his pillow to fall asleep for the night, he thought back to the events that transpired earlier. How it was odd that the Relitans just vanished into thin air, normally much more frontal with their hostilities, it worried him that they didn't do anything. Just as he is about to slip into dream land, he starts hearing a ticking sound, tick tick tick, BOOM! *An explosion goes off and the house is set a blaze*

Smoke filled Jace's lungs as he opened his eyes and was greeted with a firey world around him. What had happened? Where did the explosion come from? How am I alive?! These thoughts raced through Jace's head as he struggled to get up from the ground and navigate through the burnt house, being cautious to avoid the scorching flames. Once he reached what was once the front door of his house, he stepped out onto his lawn and turned around. His house was gone, all his belongings and everything he held of value was withering away inside that hell. Just as he began to clear his head of this nightmare, Jace felt the ground rumble beneath his feet. As he turned around, he witnessed the rest of the houses in the neighborhood begin to catch ablaze and in the distance, he saw the worst of it all: 3 Relitan Cruisers, deploying squadrons of Relitan Titans into the neighborhood. Each Titan stood about 12 feet tall, their massive hands wielding Type-IX Plasma Cutters, and a tank of Methane-XII attached to their back. Jace knew what was happening...the Relitan Rebellion had begun.

Jace knew what needed to be done. It was time to put those dirty Relitan scum to bed. Death bed that is. Quickly, Jace ran to the trunk of his car and pulled out his two energy pistols, Pepe LePewPew and The Sizzler. He chuckled to himself thinking of how clever LePewPew was, but there was no time for laughter, only shooting. Jace took aim at a titan's back, and with one quick blast, he exploded the methane pack and sent the titan comically flying around. "Heh, looks like you're all full of hot air," Jace said to himself not realizing the pun made no sense. But Jace's victory would be short lived, as he heard a noise behind him. Jace began to turn around, but before he could get a look at what was behind him, he was smacked in the head by the butt of the creatures rifle and knocked out cold.

When Jace finally woke up, he found himself in a dark room, with a yellow substance dripping from the ceiling. He got up from the cold, wet floor and a surge of pain shot up his back. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK!" screamed Jace, as pain shot around his back and head. Jace quickly fell to the ground and could not find the strength within him to get back up (what a pussy, all he did was get smacked in the head by a 12 foot alien). He heard footsteps in the dark, but these footsteps didn't belong to a Human. Hunters...and by the low, heavy breathing, it sounded like the Alpha Hunter. When the footsteps eventually stopped, Jace crawled backwards in fear, even though it was too dark to even tell if it was the Hunter. "Rest, Human," the Hunter's voice was raspy, dark, and deep. Jace nearly pissed himself. On second thought, he did. "I need you alive" and then...there was silence. The Hunter began to walk away, in the direction he had arrived. Jace knew he was fucked.

Jace started to panic, he thought to himself "What am I gonna do? They obviously want me alive for something, so that's gives me hope that I will survive this somehow, but how am I gonna get out of here?" As he continued collecting his thoughts he heard the Alpha Hunter walking his way again. The Alpha Hunter faced Jace and looked him in the eye. Jace retorted "Oh hey big, dark, and disgusting again. What do you want from me now Mr. Disgusting?"

The Alpha Hunter's piercing glare cut right through the false confidence that Jace was tryng to convey. The large, almost lifeless black eyes, surrounded by thick, rock-like skin terrified Jace. The Alpha Hunter twisted his lips in to a sinister smirk, and replied "There will be no more talk, Human" before he grabbed Jace so forcefully, that multiplied the pain Jace was feeling by tenfold. He wanted to cry out, but decided that showing weakness would only serve to humour this otherworldly beast.

Dragged through a series of doors, Jace soon found himself being thrown in to a makeshift pit, that Jace could only assume meant bad news. He looked up to discover a horrific sight; humans in cages, fighting to get free. Suddenly, another human was thrown in to the pit, a young man who couldn't have been older than 21. Terrified, the man stood upon weak knees. "You must fight until the other stops breathing!" came a bellow from outside the pit.

"Please, you mustn't do this!" the man cried to Jace. "They're looking for strong humans, I've seen what they do. They take humans that win the fights to a large contraption than no man has ever seen, and they harvest them! They must be looking for something within the human body!"

Jace suddenly felt violently sick.

But he knew death was near. If he fought, he could die. If he resisted, the Alpha Hunter would feed him to the Hive. Jace swallowed his fear and threw a strong punch at he mans face. The man flew backwards into the pit. Enraged, he rushed towards Jace and tackled him to the ground. They wrestled and punched, kicked and yelled. Jace finally was able to get on top of the young man and started to beat his face in. Before long, it was over. The young man lay lifeless on the ground, jaw broken...face caved in. Jace was left in awe.

The Alpha Hunter yelled from the crowd, "Send him back to his cell! He will fight again tomorrow." Two Titans grabbed Jace by the arms and dragged him back to his cell. There, Jace began to worry about his actions. He had never killed a Human before, but with so much experience from the Relitan-Human War, he knew how to kill regardless. A few hours had passed before the Alpha Hunter came back to Jace's cell, "You have something special, Human. I can see it when you fight. Win the next four fights this week, and you will be kindly rewarded." The Alpha Hunter turned, and walked away. Jace started to tremble. He couldn't stand having to continue killing his own kind. How far were they willing to go to prove this Rebellion cause? Why have they even rebelled during a time of peace? He couldn't find the answers, and he knew being held captive wouldn't help him answer these questions. He needed help from the outside world, and he needed it before the week had ended.

Chapter 2:

What happens next is up to you.

Edited by KillerBEA

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I do this right! This can get VERY interesting. Also, let's BOLD our sentences that we add:

It seemed like it was a night just like any other for Jace, he had just gotten off work at the bar and was headed home after a long night. Tonight things would be different. While walking home he was approached by 2 figures, he figured them to be the Aliens he had roughed up earlier for harassing a drunk customer. Jace swallowed and nervously asked, "Uhh...can I help you fellas?", but there was no reply, they just stood there staring at him with their large, glassy purple eyes. "Are these the same Relitans from the bar?" he thought to himself. He knew how these Relitans acted, quiet and hostile Aliens who didn't get along with the Humans of Zotan.

Edited by BiggD

D, I think we're supposed to add to the story, not change it.

Jace got in his car and cranked it up. Nirvana blared through the stereo's speakers. The catchy riffs brought him back to the days back on Earth, back before the war. As nostalgia filled his veins, he flew home. The encounter was nothing new to Jace, it had happened two other times. He wondered if it was just his eyesight messing with him, or if he was being watched. Studied, even. He pulled into his garage, ready to kick back after another long day at work.

So Jace got in his car and cranked it up. Nirvana blared through the stereo's speakers. The catchy riffs brought him back to the days back on Earth, back before the war. As nostalgia filled his veins, he flew home. The encounter was nothing new to Jace, it had happened two other times. He wondered if it was just his eyesight messing with him, or if he was being watched. Studied, even. He pulled into his garage, ready to kick back after another long day at work.

As he laid down his head on his pillow to fall asleep for the night, he thought back to the events that transpired earlier. How it was odd that the Relitans just vanished into thin air, normally much more frontal with their hostilities, it worried him that they didn't do anything. Just as he is about to slip into dream land, he starts hearing a ticking sound, tick tick tick, BOOM! *An explosion goes off and the house is set a blaze*

Edited by KillerBEA

I'm not going to contribute because I'm a terrible fiction writer (I dominate non-fiction).

However, I just wanted to say that this is an amazing idea and I really look forward to reading what you all come up with.

I hope it takes off, and more people decide to play. Otherwise its not gonna get very far. :(

So Jace got in his car and cranked it up. Nirvana blared through the stereo's speakers. The catchy riffs brought him back to the days back on Earth, back before the war. As nostalgia filled his veins, he flew home. The encounter was nothing new to Jace, it had happened two other times. He wondered if it was just his eyesight messing with him, or if he was being watched. Studied, even. He pulled into his garage, ready to kick back after another long day at work. As he laid down his head on his pillow to fall asleep for the night, he thought back to the events that transpired earlier. How it was odd that the Relitans just vanished into thin air, normally much more frontal with their hostilities, it worried him that they didn't do anything. Just as he is about to slip into dream land, he starts hearing a ticking sound, tick tick tick, BOOM! *An explosion goes off and the house is set a blaze.

Smoke filled Jace's lungs as he opened his eyes and was greeted with a firey world around him. What had happened? Where did the explosion come from? How am I alive?! These thoughts raced through Jace's head as he struggled to get up from the ground and navigate through the burnt house, being cautious to avoid the scorching flames. Once he reached what was once the front door of his house, he stepped out onto his lawn and turned around. His house was gone, all his belongings and everything he held of value was withering away inside that hell. Just as he began to clear his head of this nightmare, Jace felt the ground rumble beneath his feet. As he turned around, he witnessed the rest of the houses in the neighborhood begin to catch ablaze and in the distance, he saw the worst of it all: 3 Relitan Cruisers, deploying squadrons of Relitan Titans into the neighborhood. Each Titan stood about 12 feet tall, their massive hands wielding Type-IX Plasma Cutters, and a tank of Methane-XII attached to their back. Jace knew what was happening...the Relitan Rebellion had begun.

I'm so down for this I hope my story is cool and good.

Jace knew what was happening...the Relitan Rebellion had begun.

Jace knew what needed to be done. It was time to put those dirty Relitan scum to bed. Death bed that is. Quickly, Jace ran to the trunk of his car and pulled out his two energy pistols, Pepe LePewPew and The Sizzler. He chuckled to himself thinking of how clever LePewPew was, but there was no time for laughter, only shooting. Jace took aim at a titan's back, and with one quick blast, he exploded the methane pack and sent the titan comically flying around. "Heh, looks like you're all full of hot air," Jace said to himself not realizing the pun made no sense. But Jace's victory would be short lived, as he heard a noise behind him. Jace began to turn around, but before he could get a look at what was behind him, he was smacked in the head by the butt of the creatures rifle and knocked out cold.

Not bad so far. Even if it's just 4 of us, I like this game lol. Ty, aren't those Fallout weapon names if I'm not mistaken? :p Sorry mine is so long.

When Jace finally woke up, he found himself in a dark room, with a yellow substance dripping from the ceiling. He got up from the cold, wet floor and a surge of pain shot up his back. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK!" screamed Jace, as pain shot around his back and head. Jace quickly fell to the ground and could not find the strength within him to get back up (what a pussy, all he did was get smacked in the head by a 12 foot alien). He heard footsteps in the dark, but these footsteps didn't belong to a Human. Hunters...and by the low, heavy breathing, it sounded like the Alpha Hunter. When the footsteps eventually stopped, Jace crawled backwards in fear, even though it was too dark to even tell if it was the Hunter. "Rest, Human," the Hunter's voice was raspy, dark, and deep. Jace nearly pissed himself. On second thought, he did. "I need you alive" and then...there was silence. The Hunter began to walk away, in the direction he had arrived. Jace knew he was fucked.

Edited by BiggD

The Hunter began to walk away, in the direction he had arrived. Jace knew he was fucked.

Jace started to panic, he thought to himself "What am I gonna do? They obviously want me alive for something, so that's gives me hope that I will survive this somehow, but how am I gonna get out of here?" As he continued collecting his thoughts he heard the Alpha Hunter walking his way again. The Alpha Hunter faced Jace and looked him in the eye. Jace retorted "Oh hey big, dark, and disgusting again. What do you want from me now Mr. Disgusting?"

Not bad so far. Even if it's just 4 of us, I like this game lol. Ty, aren't those Fallout weapon names if I'm not mistaken? :p Sorry mine is so long.

Yeah, I agree. I am glad to see another person join in.

Edited by KillerBEA

The Alpha Hunter's piercing glare cut right through the false confidence that Jace was tryng to convey. The large, almost lifeless black eyes, surrounded by thick, rock-like skin terrified Jace. The Alpha Hunter twisted his lips in to a sinister smirk, and replied "There will be no more talk, Human" before he grabbed Jace so forcefully, that multiplied the pain Jace was feeling by tenfold. He wanted to cry out, but decided that showing weakness would only serve to humour this otherworldly beast.

Dragged through a series of doors, Jace soon found himself being thrown in to a makeshift pit, that Jace could only assume meant bad news. He looked up to discover a horrific sight; humans in cages, fighting to get free. Suddenly, another human was thrown in to the pit, a young man who couldn't have been older than 21. Terrified, the man stood upon weak knees. "You must fight until the other stops breathing!" came a bellow from outside the pit.

"Please, you mustn't do this!" the man cried to Jace. "They're looking for strong humans, I've seen what they do. They take humans that win the fights to a large contraption than no man has ever seen, and they harvest them! They must be looking for something within the human body!"

But he knew death was near. If he fought, he could die. If he resisted, the Alpha Hunter would feed him to the Hive. Jace swallowed his fear and threw a strong punch at he mans face. The man flew backwards into the pit. Enraged, he rushed towards Jace and tackled him to the ground. They wrestled and punched, kicked and yelled. Jace finally was able to get on top of the young man and started to beat his face in. Before long, it was over. The young man lay lifeless on the ground, jaw broken...face caved in. Jace was left in awe.

The Alpha Hunter yelled from the crowd, "Send him back to his cell! He will fight again tomorrow." Two Titans grabbed Jace by the arms and dragged him back to his cell. There, Jace began to worry about his actions. He had never killed a Human before, but with so much experience from the Relitan-Human War, he knew how to kill regardless. A few hours had passed before the Alpha Hunter came back to Jace's cell, "You have something special, Human. I can see it when you fight. Win the next four fights this week, and you will be kindly rewarded." The Alpha Hunter turned, and walked away. Jace started to tremble. He couldn't stand having to continue killing his own kind. How far were they willing to go to prove this Rebellion cause? Why have they even rebelled during a time of peace? He couldn't find the answers, and he knew being held captive wouldn't help him answer these questions. He needed help from the outside world, and he needed it before the week had ended.

*End of Chapter 1*

Edited by BiggD

Chapter 2:

How much time had passed? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Jace did not know, he could only guess at how much time had transpired since he was returned to his cell. Jace wiped the cold sweat from his brow. Jace was physically sick, forced to fight other humans for the chance of survival. Jace knew deep down that he had nothing to lose, he had to fight - he would do anything to get out of this situation. The chances of someone coming to help was slim, energy would only be wasted thinking about an unlikely event.

Jace made a resolve. His resolve was to fight and survive. The promised reward by the Alpha Hunter was his only glimmer of hope. Something caught Jace's attention. "What is that sound?" he thought. From the low, heavy breathing he quickly came to the conclusion that it was the Alpha Hunter. Jace smiled, he knew this time would come eventually, he wouldn't waver - instead he'll press forward. That's how humans survive, they adapt to the situation, they wish to survive.

The Alpha Hunter appeared and unlocked the cell. This time Jace didn't panic, he calmly walked out of the cell and proceeded to the pit. The Alpha Hunter was shocked to see how calm Jace was. Many men before Jace also came to the same conclusion - to fight and receive their reward, that is their only salvation from this nightmare. That is why the shock on the Alpha Hunter was only present for a brief second, he smirked. He had seen this phenomena before, he knew the reason for Jace's change in character. That change was caused by the promise of a reward. The Alpha Hunter smirked, "All according to plan" he murmured. Unbeknownst to Jace, he played right into the Alpha Hunter's trap, he took the bait set out for him. The "Reward" is only a ploy which gives captives a hope of salvation. This salvation makes those who are held captive obedient, thus preventing any violent outbreaks or rebellions.

Jace opened the doors leading to the pit, with the Alpha Hunter close behind him.

Never doing this again, actually spent some time on that. Didn't know it was that long. Hopefully it makes sense lol.

Edited by Jakez123

What did I miss? I can't see it :(

"But he knew death was near..." That paragraph in my previous post!

Never doing this again, actually spent some time on that. Didn't know it was that long. Hopefully it makes sense lol.

Finding yourself lost in the story and putting too much time into it, lol. That has been happening to me.

Chapter 2:

How much time had passed? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Jace did not know...The "Reward" is only a ploy which gives captives a hope of salvation. This salvation makes those who are held captive obedient, thus preventing any violent outbreaks or rebellions.

Jace opened the doors leading to the pit, with the Alpha Hunter close behind him.

Once in the pit, Jace walked to the center to meet his opponent. But what stood before him shocked him. A 3 foot Relitan Jynx, with bright yellow eyes, a strong jaw with thin lips that exposed 3 rows of razor sharp teeth, and fresh scars all over his body. The Jynx was bloodied and this worried Jace. These creatures were known for their quick and brutal attacks during the war, and their ability to dig into the ground around them. They would pounce on the Humans with their strong hind legs and claw at their stomachs until their intestines spilled to the floor. But they didn't stop there...They feed on the Human organs. Next to the Titans, they were the most feared Relitan race. The Alpha Hunter roared from the stand, "BEGIN!" and with that, the fight was on. The Jynx launched itself towards Jace but Jace quickly side stepped the assault. When Jace spun around, the Jynx was gone.

"Huh? Where did he -" The ground below Jace rumbled and the Jynx emerged from the dirt floor and sent Jace airborne. Jace stood up and dashed towards the Jynx. He tackled it to the ground and began to crush its neck with his foot. The Jynx were fast and smart, but they weren't necessarily strong. The Alien tried clawing its way free and biting at Jace's leg but it soon passed out. Jace quickly stepped down on his enemy's silver claw and snapped it in half. He picked up the claw and proceeded to gut the Jynx, as it would have done to Jace.

As the Alpha Hunter walked Jace back to the holding cells, he stopped him short of his room and whispered into Jace's ear, "You fight like a man enraged. The fire within your heart, your fear of death. This is what makes you strong. Continue to please the crowd and you will be rewarded by Sunday night." He then forcefully threw Jace into his cell and returned to his chambers. The Hunter, or as known by all Relitans as Grodun, knew that by the end of the week, the outside world will have been glassed. Jace would have no home to return to. The only home he would have, is the Arena, amongst the monsters and men. This Relitan Rebellion wasn't just an uprising of the Alien races, it was a message to Humanity, that although they had won the war, they were weak and were not worthy of Earth. Grodun laughed at this thought. He knew who Jace was, everyone did. He was the Savior of Earth, and to imprison him here while the Titans destroyed the outside world...well...all was going according to plan.

Edited by BiggD

Fixed it BiggD

Chapter 2

How much time had passed? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Jace did not know, he could only guess at how much time had transpired since he was returned to his cell. Jace wiped the cold sweat from his brow. Jace was physically sick, forced to fight other humans for the chance of survival. Jace knew deep down that he had nothing to lose, he had to fight - he would do anything to get out of this situation. The chances of someone coming to help was slim, energy would only be wasted thinking about an unlikely event.

Jace made a resolve. His resolve was to fight and survive. The promised reward by the Alpha Hunter was his only glimmer of hope. Something caught Jace's attention. "What is that sound?" he thought. From the low, heavy breathing he quickly came to the conclusion that it was the Alpha Hunter. Jace smiled, he knew this time would come eventually, he wouldn't waver - instead he'll press forward. That's how humans survive, they adapt to the situation, they wish to survive.

The Alpha Hunter appeared and unlocked the cell. This time Jace didn't panic, he calmly walked out of the cell and proceeded to the pit. The Alpha Hunter was shocked to see how calm Jace was. Many men before Jace also came to the same conclusion - to fight and receive their reward, that is their only salvation from this nightmare. That is why the shock on the Alpha Hunter was only present for a brief second, he smirked. He had seen this phenomena before, he knew the reason for Jace's change in character. That change was caused by the promise of a reward. The Alpha Hunter smirked, "All according to plan" he murmured. Unbeknownst to Jace, he played right into the Alpha Hunter's trap, he took the bait set out for him. The "Reward" is only a ploy which gives captives a hope of salvation. This salvation makes those who are held captive obedient, thus preventing any violent outbreaks or rebellions.

Once in the pit, Jace walked to the center to meet his opponent. But what stood before him shocked him. A 3 foot Relitan Jynx, with bright yellow eyes, a strong jaw with thin lips that exposed 3 rows of razor sharp teeth, and fresh scars all over his body. The Jynx was bloodied and this worried Jace. These creatures were known for their quick and brutal attacks during the war, and their ability to dig into the ground around them. They would pounce on the Humans with their strong hind legs and claw at their stomachs until their intestines spilled to the floor. But they didn't stop there...They feed on the Human organs. Next to the Titans, they were the most feared Relitan race. The Alpha Hunter roared from the stand, "BEGIN!" and with that, the fight was on. The Jynx launched itself towards Jace but Jace quickly side stepped the assault. When Jace spun around, the Jynx was gone.

"Huh? Where did he -" The ground below Jace rumbled and the Jynx emerged from the dirt floor and sent Jace airborne. Jace stood up and dashed towards the Jynx. He tackled it to the ground and began to crush its neck with his foot. The Jynx were fast and smart, but they weren't necessarily strong. The Alien tried clawing its way free and biting at Jace's leg but it soon passed out. Jace quickly stepped down on his enemy's silver claw and snapped it in half. He picked up the claw and proceeded to gut the Jynx, as it would have done to Jace.

As the Alpha Hunter walked Jace back to the holding cells, he stopped him short of his room and whispered into Jace's ear, "You fight like a man enraged. The fire within your heart, your fear of death. This is what makes you strong. Continue to please the crowd and you will be rewarded by Sunday night." He then forcefully threw Jace into his cell and returned to his chambers. The Hunter, or as known by all Relitans as Grodun, knew that by the end of the week, the outside world will have been glassed. Jace would have no home to return to. The only home he would have, is the Arena, amongst the monsters and men. This Relitan Rebellion wasn't just an uprising of the Alien races, it was a message to Humanity, that although they had won the war, they were weak and were not worthy of Earth. Grodun laughed at this thought. He knew who Jace was, everyone did. He was the Savior of Earth, and to imprison him here while the Titans destroyed the outside world...well...all was going according to plan.

Jace sat in the darkness and pondered, he pondered for hours. He sat there with his knees in front of him, arms joined on top of his knees and his forehead on his arms. He thought of home, his lost love, and his twin brother, oh how he missed his brother. They were best of friends and fiercest of rivals. He couldn't help but think back to that very moment when his brother was slaughtered by an Alpha Hunter back during the war. How the hunter had thrown Jace to side and smashed his rib cage and then made Jace watch while he took his brother by the neck snapped it like a twig and ripped his lifeless body in 2. Jace quickly began to succumb to pain of his rib cage being crushed and watching his beloved brother get killed.

Jace doesn't know exactly how he survived the incident, but with the rage of his Brother's death fueling his rage he managed to end the war many months later. Saving countless lives. Jace was unable to think of these things as he still had not obtained revenge on the Hunter that killed his brother. That Hunter was alive somewhere and he swore that he would someday find him and kill him.

While going through these memories, he remembered hearing a name right before he passed out from the pain of his rib cages being smashed in. The name was "Grodun". "Come to think of it" said Jace, "I have heard the name Grodun a few times the last day or two." Jace's eyes widen "THAT! Son. Of. A. BITCH. IS HERE!"

Fueled by his rage Jace prepares himself for the impending fights. "I must get stronger, I must find him and KILL HIM!"

Chapter 3

Edited by KillerBEA

Grodun laughed at this thought. He knew who Jace was, everyone did. He was the Savior of Earth, and to imprison him here while the Titans destroyed the outside world...well...all was going according to plan.

Jace sat in the darkness and pondered, he pondered for hours. He sat there with his knees in front of him, arms joined on top of his knees and his forehead on his arms. He thought of home, his lost love, and his twin brother, oh how he missed his brother. They were best of friends and fiercest of rivals. He couldn't help but think back to that very moment when his brother was slaughtered by an Alpha Hunter back during the war. How the hunter had thrown Jace to side and smashed his rib cage and then made Jace watch while he took his brother by the neck snapped it like a twig and ripped his lifeless body in 2. Jace quickly began to succumb to pain of his rib cage being crushed and watching his beloved brother get killed.

Jace doesn't know exactly how he survived the incident, but with the rage of his Brother's death fueling his rage he managed to end the war many months later. Saving countless lives. Jace was unable to think of these things as he still had not obtained revenge on the Hunter that killed his brother. That Hunter was alive somewhere and he swore that he would someday find him and kill him.

While going through these memories, he remembered hearing a name right before he passed out from the pain of his rib cages being smashed in. The name was "Grodun". "Come to think of it" said Jace, "I have heard the name Grodun a few times the last day or two." Jace's eyes widen "THAT! Son. Of. A. BITCH. IS HERE!"

Fueled by his rage Jace prepares himself for the impending fights. "I must get stronger, I must find him and KILL HIM!"

Longer than intended but things are too quiet...

Chapter 3

Finally the time came. It was Sunday and Jace was to face Grodun in the arena in an hour. Jace sat on the floor, legs crossed with his eyes closed. He began to mentally prepare himself for what was to come. He didn't have time to think about why aliens used the same date and time system as humans, no, he had to focus on his coming fight. It wasn't just an opportunity to avenge his brother's death, it was a chance to avenge the deaths of many humans who had been killed by Grodun in the past.

Time passed quickly. It seemed like he had only been meditating for a few minutes when Jace heard heavy footsteps coming down the hall. He already knew it was the Alpha Hunter. After you've heard his awkward gait once, you could tell it was him, let alone the hundreds of times Jace was subjected to the sound as the Hunter made his rounds. The Hunter stopped in front of Jace's cell but said nothing.

"That it?" Jace said without opening his eyes, "I was hoping I'd at least get one of your smart-assed remarks for what would likely be my last fight."

"Veh't Dalam." the Alpha Hunter said sternly

"You know I don't speak your language. You guys declined my request for 'Hooked On Relitan'."

"My name is Veh't Dalam."

"Cool." Jace said unmoving.

"Isn't it common courtesy for one to say their name back when another introduces himself?" Dalam asked calmly, or at least as calm as Jace had ever heard him speak.

"'Common courtesy'?" Jace said standing up quickly, "Common-fucking-courtesy? Let me ask you something, is it 'common courtesy' to lock people up and force them to fight other members of their species to the death for your enjoyment?"

"Yes." The Hunter replied.

"Yeah, I realized that was a dumb question as I said it. They can't all be winners." Jace said as he sat back down, "So, why so friendly all of a sudden? Feeling bad for me?"

"I respect you human. For two reasons. I respect your combat abilities, though they are beneath mine," Dalam said with confidence, "But mostly, I respect your desire to live and your ability to live with what you do to survive."

"Most people on Earth don't respect that. Think they call it 'sociopathy'." Jace joked.

"What ever you may call it where you come from, where I come from, it is an admirable trait that few possess." The Hunter said to Jace's confusion, "Many of my kind kill for pleasure, not to survive. They enjoy ending lives for the feeling of power. Even ending those of females and the young. They kill our own kind if they desire. I do not enjoy fighting beside them, It is why I became the Alpha Hunter. Only capturing those who I deem worthy enough to battle in the arena."

"Can't say I'm surprised," Jace spoke, "I've seen what your species does. It's disgusting. But I am surprised that you're a big softie at heart."

"Mocking me is not wise, human. Simply because I do not enjoy killing does not mean I will not do it." The hunter said moving his hand behind his back to draw his weapon.

"HEYHEYHEY!" Jace got up again and yelled, "No need for that! It was just a joke!"

"Joke?" Dalam said confused, "I still do not understand these 'jokes' you seem fond of, but time is short so I will continue as I was before."

"Great!" Jace said relieved, " I'm all ears."

"Grodan is the most despicable member of my kind. He needs to die, human," the Hunter said solemnly, "but you can not kill him alone."

Jace stood silent. "Well thanks for the words of encouragement, buddy. I'm just going to go back to trying to focus so I can delude myself into not thinking I'm marching to my guaranteed death."

"Wait," Dalam shouted, "You can not defeat Grodan alone, but you can with assistance."

Dalam threw a small device into Jace's cell. "What's this?"

"Around the field, there are buried receiver signals to a teleporter. Activate this device and it will open the frequency allowing armed human reinforcements to aid you." The Hunter said as he began to open Jace's cell. "Your fight is to begin now. Come. Hide the device."

Jace left his cell and walked alongside the Hunter toward the arena. "So, am I honestly to believe that you somehow have armed humans at the ready and this device will teleport them in to save me? What does this thing really do?"

"When you activate it," Dalam spoke, "A small bomb planted in your head will explode killing you in a hilarious manner."

Jace stopped walking. His face went pale. They were right in front of the gate to the arena and any hope he had of surviving just went out the window. "What?"

"This is how you 'joke' is it not? There is no bomb. Do not worry." The Hunter said sternly.

The color slowly came back to Jace's face. "Okay, look. If I get out of this, I'm going to explain how jokes work. We're gonna have a really long talk."

"I look forward to it, human." Dalam said.

"Jace. My name is Jace." The gate began to rise up. It was time for the fight.

Chapter 4!

Edited by KillerBEA

Longer than intended but things are too quiet...

Forgot about this. Time to rectify that. With words. Words of rectification. Many of them.

Finally the time came. It was Sunday and Jace was to face Grodun in the arena in an hour. Jace sat on the floor, legs crossed with his eyes closed. He began to mentally prepare himself for what was to come. He didn't have time to think about why aliens used the same date and time system as humans, no, he had to focus on his coming fight. It wasn't just an opportunity to avenge his brother's death, it was a chance to avenge the deaths of many humans who had been killed by Grodun in the past.

Time passed quickly. It seemed like he had only been meditating for a few minutes when Jace heard heavy footsteps coming down the hall. He already knew it was the Alpha Hunter. After you've heard his awkward gait once, you could tell it was him, let alone the hundreds of times Jace was subjected to the sound as the Hunter made his rounds. The Hunter stopped in front of Jace's cell but said nothing.

So hey, I couldn't sleep and I kinda went off the rails and wrote like a whole goddamn dialogue. Feel free to cut my post to the above two paragraphs and ignore this if you want. I'm posting it in this spoiler because I feel like after writing all this, I may as well.

[spoiler=69]"That it?" Jace said without opening his eyes, "I was hoping I'd at least get one of your smart-assed remarks for what would likely be my last fight."

"Veh't Dalam." the Alpha Hunter said sternly

"You know I don't speak your language. You guys declined my request for 'Hooked On Relitan'."

"My name is Veh't Dalam."

"Cool." Jace said unmoving.

"Isn't it common courtesy for one to say their name back when another introduces himself?" Dalam asked calmly, or at least as calm as Jace had ever heard him speak.

"'Common courtesy'?" Jace said standing up quickly, "Common-fucking-courtesy? Let me ask you something, is it 'common courtesy' to lock people up and force them to fight other members of their species to the death for your enjoyment?"

"Yes." The Hunter replied.

"Yeah, I realized that was a dumb question as I said it. They can't all be winners." Jace said as he sat back down, "So, why so friendly all of a sudden? Feeling bad for me?"

"I respect you human. For two reasons. I respect your combat abilities, though they are beneath mine," Dalam said with confidence, "But mostly, I respect your desire to live and your ability to live with what you do to survive."

"Most people on Earth don't respect that. Think they call it 'sociopathy'." Jace joked.

"What ever you may call it where you come from, where I come from, it is an admirable trait that few possess." The Hunter said to Jace's confusion, "Many of my kind kill for pleasure, not to survive. They enjoy ending lives for the feeling of power. Even ending those of females and the young. They kill our own kind if they desire. I do not enjoy fighting beside them, It is why I became the Alpha Hunter. Only capturing those who I deem worthy enough to battle in the arena."

"Can't say I'm surprised," Jace spoke, "I've seen what your species does. It's disgusting. But I am surprised that you're a big softie at heart."

"Mocking me is not wise, human. Simply because I do not enjoy killing does not mean I will not do it." The hunter said moving his hand behind his back to draw his weapon.

"HEYHEYHEY!" Jace got up again and yelled, "No need for that! It was just a joke!"

"Joke?" Dalam said confused, "I still do not understand these 'jokes' you seem fond of, but time is short so I will continue as I was before."

"Great!" Jace said relieved, " I'm all ears."

"Grodan is the most despicable member of my kind. He needs to die, human," the Hunter said solemnly, "but you can not kill him alone."

Jace stood silent. "Well thanks for the words of encouragement, buddy. I'm just going to go back to trying to focus so I can delude myself into not thinking I'm marching to my guaranteed death."

"Wait," Dalam shouted, "You can not defeat Grodan alone, but you can with assistance."

Dalam threw a small device into Jace's cell. "What's this?"

"Around the field, there are buried receiver signals to a teleporter. Activate this device and it will open the frequency allowing armed human reinforcements to aid you." The Hunter said as he began to open Jace's cell. "Your fight is to begin now. Come. Hide the device."

Jace left his cell and walked alongside the Hunter toward the arena. "So, am I honestly to believe that you somehow have armed humans at the ready and this device will teleport them in to save me? What does this thing really do?"

"When you activate it," Dalam spoke, "A small bomb planted in your head will explode killing you in a hilarious manner."

Jace stopped walking. His face went pale. They were right in front of the gate to the arena and any hope he had of surviving just went out the window. "What?"

"This is how you 'joke' is it not? There is no bomb. Do not worry." The Hunter said sternly.

The color slowly came back to Jace's face. "Okay, look. If I get out of this, I'm going to explain how jokes work. We're gonna have a really long talk."

"I look forward to it, human." Dalam said.

"Jace. My name is Jace." The gate began to rise up. It was time for the fight.

I feel like I can sleep now, so this was worth it I guess? Prolly not.

Edit: Fixed typos that I made cause I wrote this at 5am.

Edited by Ty-Rex

Forgot about this. Time to rectify that. With words. Words of rectification. Many of them.

I feel like I can sleep now, so this was worth it I guess? Prolly not.

Edit: Fixed typos that I made cause I wrote this at 5am.

Very nice! I decided to add it all

Chapter 4!

Jace stepped into the arena. Before him stood Grodun, the "evil" Alpha Hunter who condemned him to this life of brutality and death. Jace's rage built up inside of him. Grodun stood 9 feet tall, he had deep black eyes with a snout that look petrifying as smoke blew out of his nostrils. Drool dripped from his wide mouth as he licked his giant teeth, with his bale blue tongue.

"This guy is fucking ugly in the light," thought Jace. "Maybe if I don't kill him, the ugly will, ha!"

Grodun stepped to Jace and growled a terrifying warning, "Prepare to die, Human. And that detonator Dalam gave you? Do not waste your time."

"Holy shit! How'd he know of Dalam's plan?! I only found out about this plan a few moment ago, is Grodun psychic...or worse, was I set up?" Jace's mind was running crazy with thoughts of despair.

"BEGIN!" roared the crowd.

What followed after was dark, brutal, disgusting...and horrible. Grodun leaped into the air and pounced on top of Jace. Jace was immediately helpless. This Alpha Hunter weighed about 300 pounds and Jace only stood at a mere 195 pounds. He couldn't push the Alpha Hunter off. Grodun began to beat Jace's face with his monstrous, scaly fists. Blood was spewing from Jace's nose and forehead when he was finally able to throw Grodun off.

Grodun laughed as he leaped backwards and allowed Jace to wipe the blood from his face. Jace reached deep into his back pocket and grabbed the detonator. He couldn't risk the chance of not pushing the button, even if Grodun would know what followed. He pulled out the device and waved it in the air, "Hey UGLY! You don't scare me, I'm gonna kill you!" And with that, Jace pressed the big red button on the device. But nothing happened.

"Stupid Human. Did I not tell you it wouldn't work! You have sealed your fate with this stupidity! Had you not listen to that fool Dalam, you may have left this prison alive tonight. And return to your world, to see it is nothing but GLASS! Only then, would you return to my comforting hands, and together we would return to Relitar, home of all Relitans. We would seek shelter there until you recovered, and we would conquer the rest of the Human Colony Worlds. But now tonight you will die, Human. It is inevitable."

"You glassed my fucking planet?! Why the fuck would you accept me back, better yet why would I return?"

"You would see the Relitan cause supreme and just."

"Don't talk to me about just, you Relitan bastard. You killed my brother, you killed my race! You destroyed my home world!" screamed Jace.

"You do not have a choice, Human." said the Hunter calmly.

The crowd was going crazy, yelling and screaming for the fight to continue. And then, the ground began to move. Jace looked down around him, and the dirt began to part beneath his feet. The ground was indeed splitting apart.

"It is time," said Grodun.

Five massive cages emerged from the ground, with creatures that scared the shit out of Jace. Each cage housed a giant Blood Daris. The shit was terrifying . Blood Daris were a rare Relitan species. For Humans to witness such a sight, meant certain death. Jace was screwed, he remembered the stories his father, Wilhelm, told him about his first encounter with the Daris.

The Blood Daris were behemoths, 10 foot tall alien creatures with arms and legs the size of a tree trunk. Their white skin, always covered in scars from their previous combat engagements. Veins running across their body, purple and green in color. Jagged teeth, with a split tongue. Red eyes the size of a baseball. These creatures were the Undertakers. While not matching the combat ability of a Jynx or Hunter, Blood Daris were something else. They were supposed to be a myth, or a legend, or whatever! But Jace was surrounded by 5 of them, and he knew they were real.

The cage doors opened, and Grodun leaped out of the arena and called to his Relitan brother, Dalam, "You fool! You have sealed the fate of this Human this very night! We needed him alive!!!"

"Brother, we must leave now! These Daris are not rained, they are the wild kind. They will kill EVERYTHING after they've dealt with Jace," warned Dalam.

The first Blood Daris approached Jace and swung his massive arms down at the tiny Human. Jace quickly leaped out of the way and after dodging the alien attacks for what felt like an eternity, something inside of him grew hot. "What the fuck is going on right now?" Before Jace could answer his own question, a Blood Daris tackled him from behind and just as he was going to strike down on Jace's head, Jace disappeared. Just like that, he vanished...right into thin air.

When Jace opened his eyes, there they stood, those damned Relitan Alpha Hunter brothers, Grodun and Dalam. They stood there calmly, smiling.

"What did I tell you brother?" said Grodun, "This is the one."

"Apologies for not believing you, brother. We must return to Relitar with him. The Council will be pleased."

"We will make preparations, Dalam. Fetch our things, and get this Human to the baths. He must be clean when we present him to the Nine Noble Lacryons."

Jace followed orders, not knowing what to do anymore, he didn't resist the order of Grodun, nor did he care to fight back. He understood now why they wanted him. And why they needed his help in conquering the Human Colony Worlds. They had a hunch all along, and they were correct in their search. They had found the Savior of Earth, Jace Flanagan. But that wasn't who he was, was it?

His real name was Drut 'Sadum and he was not Human. He was a fellow Relitan, of the Fawke (pronounced faux ) species. The Fawke resemble Humans in every way possible and this is exactly why Jace fit among the Humans during the Human-Relitan War of 3045.

Going undercover for 20 years was not easy, and Drut (Jace) was finally relieved to be returning to his true home world, Relitar.

Edited by KillerBEA