Possible treasure glitch (Lara's Shadow)

Twigg4075

I just finished playing through this and used a guide on YouTube. I followed it step by step and somehow finished one treasure short. No one in the comments of the videos mentioned the author missing any treasures and several people thanked him for showing them all so I have to assume the videos are accurate. I did not however go back and watch all seven of them to count 20.

The reason why I think it's glitched is that it took me three play sessions to get through the DLC. Mostly because it honestly bored me to tears and the controls are very frustrating. When I loaded up my save today to finish the last leg I'm almost positive that I checked and had 16/20 treasures. It's right after you go back to the mines part and defeat a bunch of enemies of a platform. Then a platform emerges from the water (for lack of a better term) and there is a treasure on that platform. After finishing and seeing I was one treasure short I reloaded that save and it showed I had 15 treasures. Like I said, I was pretty positive it said 16 previously and I just checked the text guide here and it looks like I should've actually been at 17 at that point.

Is it possible that your treasure count glitches and you lose one each time you reload a save? If that is the case I strongly suggest to anyone else that they play through in one sitting.

I honestly don't think I can replay this DLC because it just was not fun to me but it really irks me to know that I somehow missed ONE treasure and subsequently two achievements.