Item/Weapon/Armor Trading Here !

RF117

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so close to getting 400/400 but i'm finding the last few pets so tedious to find!

need the following, and am willing to trade for...

penguin

turtle

baby snowman

spider

baby skeleton head

corrupt world/hallowed world for achievements

Thanks

Gamertag : TENGU X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love some help with the hallow and corruption achievements as well as the pet hoarder and knight in shining armors achievements. Those are the last ones for me to knock out. Otherwise if anyone wants to just play or wants help killing bosses, building or just in general grinding for whatever feel free to invite me.

Gamertag is 'protolapse' and i'm on x360.

• 1 month later...

If anyone needs any help with most of the achievements (except for hallow and corrupt), I can help. If anyone wants decent gear I can help with that too. Or if anyone just wants to play and have fun I'm up for that as well. You don't need to trade anything to get what you want. All I ask is you respect me and my world and we'll be fine. Anyone who's interested send me a message on 360 and a request. GT: MrANiesle

If anyone needs any help with most of the achievements (except for hallow and corrupt), I can help. If anyone wants decent gear I can help with that too. Or if anyone just wants to play and have fun I'm up for that as well. You don't need to trade anything to get what you want. All I ask is you respect me and my world and we'll be fine. Anyone who's interested send me a message on 360 and a request. GT: MrANiesle

I could use help on the hard bosses. Played with someone before, but he rarely plays the game anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
I can help with armour and some of the pets. If anyone has any of these pets

I need these:

Baby Penguin

Turtle

Lizard

Eyeball Spring

Zombie

I also have loads of key molds if people need them!

I have the "Eyeball Spring" and "Zombie".

* Just found "Lizard".

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

Looking for orange bloodroot or the dye made from it

also a few pets and frost moon stuff

I have lots of stuff to trade so if anyone wants something just message me

GT jakeizzawesome

I have certain pets and some of the frost moon stuff.

GT: UnarmedReaper07

* Finished all achievements.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I've been playing a few weeks started working torward some of the achievements I need both hallow and corrupt achievements along with pet and npc if anyone is willing to let me join and maybe donate some end game weapons please msg me on xbl my gamer tag is SouthVboi GS thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I need the amber mosquito, fish, mischief whistle, dog whistle and spider egg pet items. I have all armor and most end-game stuff so let me know what you need.

I also would like to help people with frost moon if possible. I'm not having much luck getting the items alone :o

My gt is ABillionKoreans :dance:

Hey guys. I need the amber mosquito, fish, mischief whistle, dog whistle and spider egg pet items. I have all armor and most end-game stuff so let me know what you need.

I also would like to help people with frost moon if possible. I'm not having much luck getting the items alone :o

My gt is ABillionKoreans :dance:

I can trade you all the pets for the armor

my GT has change message me at Navajo Flower... I am usually online during the weekends.. But with Xbox one smartglass I respond quickly