Event List for Sybarite

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ribbons will be changed every day for the next week, hopefully longer.

This is official news at the BT forums: https://forums.gearsofwar.com/showthread.php?5965-Gears-of-War-Judgment-Special-Event-Ribbon-Achievement-Fix-READ&p=166551#post166551

I'm happy, but it's STILL shortsighted.

Gears is going free in April as part of GwG. If they don't make this change permanent they will piss off another x amount of thousands who download it during this time. it should be done forever.

I'm happy, but it's STILL shortsighted.

Gears is going free in April as part of GwG. If they don't make this change permanent they will piss off another x amount of thousands who download it during this time. it should be done forever.

You didn't stop to think that the GwG offer might just coincide with the whole "1 ribbon per day"? Seems highly logical.

Besides, I imagine this will be long term. If they can update a ribbon once per day for a week, there's no reason they can't do it everyday for the forseeable future. The only issue with this is staff/resources being taken from the new Gears.

You didn't stop to think that the GwG offer might just coincide with the whole "1 ribbon per day"? Seems highly logical.

Besides, I imagine this will be long term. If they can update a ribbon once per day for a week, there's no reason they can't do it everyday for the forseeable future. The only issue with this is staff/resources being taken from the new Gears.

I'm not a dummy I can put 2 and 2 together, it's obvious that they chose now to act, 4 days before it becomes free. So maybe, maybe not? Anyway, it's more likely to generate more hype for the Xbone version of gears, not for the small group of people who want this achievement, they are just masking it as such so people like me who lost hope would come back to them.

Nice try tho epic, GG

I'm not a dummy I can put 2 and 2 together, it's obvious that they chose now to act, 4 days before it becomes free. So maybe, maybe not? Anyway, it's more likely to generate more hype for the Xbone version of gears, not for the small group of people who want this achievement, they are just masking it as such so people like me who lost hope would come back to them.

Nice try tho epic, GG

It's clear they've been trying a lot earlier than just now to act, if you actually read further back in the thread you'd see I announced that they were trying to get this working for some time now, not just over the course of the last few days.

And for the record, Epic no longer own the franchise and haven't since a year ago. Might want to update your knowledge a little bit.

Ugh, still no ribbon. That has got to be the 10th event in a row that I didn't get one. I have been stuck on 26 forever.

You must have the ribbon ID needed already. Keep trying every day, hopefully you'll get the last four unique IDs you need :)

Ribbons will be changed every day for the next week, hopefully longer.

This is official news at the BT forums: https://forums.gearsofwar.com/showthread.php?5965-Gears-of-War-Judgment-Special-Event-Ribbon-Achievement-Fix-READ&p=166551#post166551

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I got the ribbon for The Roof is on Fire yesterday, will jump on tonight and hopefully get another. I think I have 17 ribbons to go so any thing like this is helpful.

Hey, they are still working as I just got another...the event is always roof on fire but the special event ribbon is different.

I have had a new ribbon every day for the last 11 days so I am now on 28 of 30...?I don't know why it's not working for u...it may have something to do with the ribbon I'd. Just keep playing a special event every day mate, hopefully it will start working for ya :francis: