Worth it?

• 3 weeks later...

It's not that great - It was a fun enough 2 afternoon game for me and I hit the end...with no interest of going back. It seems to have lost its soul and the story was god awful from start to finish.

Mechanically - the games tons of fun. Lots of enemies to kill and powerful weapons use. Control is pretty fluid.

I thought the environments got terribly stale by the end of it - even The 40th Day fared better by comparison.

I think it's worth a rent, because it's not a terrible game. But it certainly isn't worth $60 in my opinion. Too short and too average across the board.

• 1 month later...

I would also say rental. It is easy to get the 1000:gsicon: and all in all it is a fun game. But I would not recommend to buy it, as it is full of glitches. The endfight glitch is the most annoying of all, but I also had a glitch, where Bravo just got teleported back behind a bridge, that just exploded during a video sequence. Next checkpoint said "Wait for partner", who obviousely couldn't come across the none existent bridge... Things like that just shouldn't happen. Still well worth the rental, because it is possible to get 1000/1000 offline, and because it is still fun. Not the best game, but definately not the worst either.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...