Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Ah ok thanks for the heads up. Like the guide says, alot of the challenges or single player achievements can be done on the easy setting, so I didn't really know which one could make it a 7 on difficulty. Then again those ratings are always subjective, as anyone whose great or terrible on that genre of game may consider it easier or more difficult than then average gamer.

One of the things I like about our sister site at ps3trophies.org is that they actually have a poll in each game thread to rate the difficulty to platinum that game. I think that's a great idea since it collects the average of everyone that has played the game and their opinions on the difficulty of it. Not saying that I don't trust the opinion of the OP, but generally in statistics, its usually better to have a bigger sample size than a smaller one.

I'm definitely glad NRS learned their lesson though and didn't include an achievement that forces us to leave our console on for hundreds of hours.

Yeah I really dig that feature about them, wish we had that here but it's all good as long as I can get a general number from everyone, I can always edit. I think it's fair to say 5/10 since a good chunk of the achievements are easy and S.T.A.R. Labs is kinda hard.

Anyways, NRS did good this time around. Nice and easy list, just time consuming!!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide so far!

With the king of the hill an survivor mode, you need at least a total of 3 players. You can't just have you an one other person. I tried earlier today an the least amount it would let me put in was 3...

Thanks man! And for Streak Ender and Overthrown you only need 2. It requires you to save 3 slots but you can start the match with 2 people. For I Voted!, you need 3 though.

The "Ultimate Battler" achievement is going to be hard, unless i am missing something you cannot set all battle difficulty levels to very easy, the difficulty depends on the match.

for instance i am getting creamed by the first cpu in "The Max"

if there is a way to change difficulty let me know how?

For the Mini-Master achievement what chapters are the minigames in

I'll edit the Guide with the appropriate Chapters by tonight/tomorrow morning. I will get back to you ASAP.

The "Ultimate Battler" achievement is going to be hard, unless i am missing something you cannot set all battle difficulty levels to very easy, the difficulty depends on the match.

Hmm, perhaps you cannot change the difficulty for the other Battles. I was under the impressions, and thought, that you could since it allowed you to choose for Classic Battle. I'll check soon and get back to you.

Yes go to the Options menu and look through every menu.

Great guide.

A tip for the Caped Crusader. For the Scatter Bombs (:ddown::dleft::ybut:) your opponent does not necessarily have to be in the air, just you. I got it by jumping, and right as Batman started to fall back down, did the move. You should just barely hit your opponent with it. I managed to hit Harley while she was standing still when I attempted this alone.

Edited by A ZombieTwinkie

Great guide.

A tip for the Caped Crusader. For the Scatter Bombs (:ddown::dleft::ybut:) your opponent does not necessarily have to be in the air, just you. I got it by jumping, and right as Batman started to fall back down, did the move. You should just barely hit your opponent with it. I managed to hit Harley while she was standing still when I attempted this alone.

Oh alright, I'll fix it up right now. Makes it a little easier for that particular move! Thanks!

Looks like Classic Battle is the only battle in Battle Mode that can be done on a chosen difficulty. They other Battles are preset. Sorry for the confusion people!

that sucks, gonna make it impossible for me to complete that achievement then.

allwell, still a great game

I have a feeling "Metahuman" might be glitched, unless I'm missing something.

Initially I actually did this through both Story Mode and Battle Mode, ensuring that I performed every move with every character however it didn't pop.

I then did it offline in Versus mode, ensuring that not only did I do every move but that I did every move and it connected as a successful hit - but it still didn't pop.

So neither of these methods worked for me, but I DID unlock the Meter Burn achievement. :/ Does this mean MetaHuman is glitched?

How do you do local games of Survivor and KOTH?

As far as I know, you can't.

Damn, you can't? My buddy told me he did but if you guys are saying otherwise, I'll take your word for it.

I have a feeling "Metahuman" might be glitched, unless I'm missing something.

Initially I actually did this through both Story Mode and Battle Mode, ensuring that I performed every move with every character however it didn't pop.

I then did it offline in Versus mode, ensuring that not only did I do every move but that I did every move and it connected as a successful hit - but it still didn't pop.

So neither of these methods worked for me, but I DID unlock the Meter Burn achievement. :/ Does this mean MetaHuman is glitched?

It could be glitched, but I doubt it! You probably missed a move and it would be hard to tell which one since you'd have to perform all 100+ moves over again to check :( Why wouldn't they have a chart or in-game counter for that achievement!?

It's so annoying! Like, even if I did miss something the first time, you would think that I would've picked that up / there would have been overlap doing it my second time.

To clarify, this is JUST for special moves though, right? No throws or combos or character specific power moves (ie. Batman's bats).

It's so confusing and frustrating, I remember having similar problems with Mortal Kombat vs. DC back when it came out (and it had a similar achievement) except I never got that achievement :(

I've reached out to the people who have the achievement on TrueAchievements. One of them recommended I make sure that every attack connects - so I did that but it didn't pop. The other has yet to respond.

Edited by Nemesis556

It's so annoying! Like, even if I did miss something the first time, you would think that I would've picked that up / there would have been overlap doing it my second time.

To clarify, this is JUST for special moves though, right? No throws or combos or character specific power moves (ie. Batman's bats).

It's so confusing and frustrating, I remember having similar problems with Mortal Kombat vs. DC back when it came out (and it had a similar achievement) except I never got that achievement :(

I've reached out to the people who have the achievement on TrueAchievements. One of them recommended I make sure that every attack connects - so I did that but it didn't pop. The other has yet to respond.

Yeah I don't think Super Moves and Character Traits matter for this achievement. The folks over at TA are saying make sure you land the attacks on your opponents right? That was going to be my next advice.

Hmm, this is perplexing.

Yeah, I DEFINITELY made sure they all hit. I mean, I even made sure that if I were to deal a killing blow (ie. it ends the round) that I would do it again to make sure that it counted.

This is so depressing :(

If none of that worked than yikes :eek: I still need to work on that one myself so hopefully it works and hopefully you'll unlock it soon.

Go for it man! You have some experience under your belt with those awards it looks like so I'm sure you can produce a good one.

I was going to make it myself but I was way to busy the past two weeks to begin working on it and I'd rather enjoy the game than have to dedicate time aside to making the guide :p

Too busy the past 2 weeks? Are you saying you had the game a couple weeks ago?