We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns travelling weapon collection

Jmech4889

To help move things along, if someone has an extra Skorm's Justice they can provide me, I will skip you to the front of the line if you let me keep that weapon. Of course, I'll need the rest of them back. This way I will have a full set and I can keep it in reserve and help people unlock as the custodian of the set.

I don't plan on moving onto another game for awhile besides maybe Assassin's Creed 3 once I get it back from my friend so I can do the DLC or cleaning up some grinding achievements on other games. With spring finally taking hold here in Wisconsin, I will be doing a lot more outdoor activities and I manage about 2000 square feet of garden that keeps me from getting too involved in video games outside of my work schedule. However, my xbox is usually running for Netflix so I'll still be available some of the time to help people that happen to be online and message me. This might help thin the wait time out a bit on this traveling set.

However I end up getting Skorm's Justice, I'll start another thread for loaning out my set to supplement the traveling set.

EDIT: of course, as soon as I post this, Paladian Kodiak swoops in with the weapon I need. I will start a separate thread tomorrow.

Edited by WesCoast

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After WesCoast and Eagleseye 15, I'm next in line. Then I'll hand them over to xenomorphs (wipeoutboy1). Then the Owl. Just trying to keep the order clear :) Also, gotta admit I'm pretty damn antsy and excited to get my last chievie.

Nice one just send me a message when your ready, then after I will pass them on to the next person.

Hi Guys!

Just found this thread and gotta say it's a great idea!

It would be great if someone could help me out wiht this achievement:

If my calculations are correct the order is:

eagle (who currently has the weapons) -> blackhalominty -> wipeoutboy1 -> TheOwl

So I'll be contacting TheOwl for passing on the weapons

As for the weapons I'm missing:

SWORDS:

Avo's Lamentation

Beadle's Cutlass

The Casanova

The Love Sword

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

Souldrinker

The Splade

The Swinging Sword

Thunderblade

HAMMERS:

Faerie Hammer of the Moon King

Hammer of Wilmageddon

Jack's Hammer

Lunarium Pounder

Scythe's Warhammer

Trollblight

PISTOLS:

The Barnumficator

Bloodcraver

Briar's Blaster

Chickenbane

The Ice Maiden

Mirians' Mutilator

RIFLES:

The Hero's Companion

Ol' Malice

Simmon's Shotgun

Skorm's Justice

Swift Irregular

This is my last achievement so I could use some help with it please :) Here's the weapons I need:

SWORDS

Avo's lamentation

beadle's cutlass

mr stabby

really sharp pair scissors

swinging sword

HAMMERS

dragonbone

faeie hammer of moon king

hammer of wilmageddon

jack's hammer

scythe'swarhammer

sorrow's fist

tenderizer

typo

PISTOLS

barnumficator

blood craver

briar's blaster

ice maiden

RIFLES

facemelter

sandgoose

simmon's shotgun

skorm's justice

swift irregular

Just wandering if any of this has changed? let me know thanks:)

Alright all sent off to Blackhalo Minty Thanks eveveryone who helped out! Great idea to start this thread. Best of luck to everyone else.

Heck yeah I'm totally excited to have my last chievie woot! Thanks Eagleseye! Passing it along, messaging wipeoutboy now

Edited by blackhalominty

Hello to all,

This thread couldn't of come at a more perfect time. I am currently wondering if I could also jump into this action. I have only 6 weapons left to collect (see list at end of post) before this annoying achievement can be ticked off and Fable 3 shoved back next to Fable 2 (if anyone still needs dolls for the 2nd game message me).

I don't mind only holding the remainder of the weapons until the achievement pops then passing them back to the current collection holder, so then it doesn't have to be a drawn out trading of the entire collection.

Thanks to anyone willing to help, the list I need is as follows:

The Typo Hammer

Scythes Hammer

Simmons Shotgun

Jacks Hammer

Skorms Justice Rifle

Bloodcarver Pistol

Gamertag: Code Name Derp

Edited by GhostOfAFallenAge
Only need 6 weapons now!

Thank you to people in this thread I now have a complete set.

I am now in the process of sorting that set out from numerous copies of repeat weapons. When done I intend to back said set up so there is always at least 1 lot of 50 ready to be sent out into the world . I intend to send out 2 full versions of this set this evening, anyone else still interested please hit me up on my gamertag and I'll try to pass more along.

By backing them up it means there is a safe set of 50, so if any go walkies I can then send out a brand new set and try to keep this going.

Thank you to people in this thread I now have a complete set.

I am now in the process of sorting that set out from numerous copies of repeat weapons. When done I intend to back said set up so there is always at least 1 lot of 50 ready to be sent out into the world . I intend to send out 2 full versions of this set this evening, anyone else still interested please hit me up on my gamertag and I'll try to pass more along.

By backing them up it means there is a safe set of 50, so if any go walkies I can then send out a brand new set and try to keep this going.

Awesome, good call!

I need:

Swords:

*Avo's Lamentation

*The Love Sword

*The swinging Sword

*Thunderblade

Hammers:

*Aurora's Shield

*Mallet's Mallet

*Scythe's Warhammer

*Sorrow's fist

*Tanners Glory

*The tenderiser

*The typo

Pistols:

*Bloodcraver

*Briar's Blaster

*Chickenbane

*Dragonstomper 48

*The Ice Maiden

*Rever Industries Perforater

*The killer Shooter

Rifles:

*Arkwright flintlock

*The equiliser

*The sandgoose

*scattershot

*the shrieking pilgrim

DLC Swords:

*The channeler

*The inquisitor

*The Shardborne Sword

*wolfsbane

DLC Hammers:

*The absolver

*The Bloodstone Bludgene

*The Champion

Sorry if they're mispelled I did this really fast.

But I believe those are all the weapons I need in order to complete the achievement.

Gamertag: NotoriousNikki2

Thanks a bunch.

You don't need the DLC weapons as they cannot be traded as far as I am aware.

I am currently in the process of making 2 x 50 weapon sets. I will be giving a full set to CallmeMrDragon. I will be passing along the set to CMMD at 22:30 UK(GMT) time, so if you could get on I am willing to pass another set to you. Either that or I would be happy to arrange a more convenient time with you.

edit: Ok I have now passed 1 set off to CallmeMrDragon who has agreed to pass on the set to the next person wanting the collection.

Edited by GhostOfAFallenAge
update

Hi Guys!

Just found this thread and gotta say it's a great idea!

It would be great if someone could help me out wiht this achievement:

If my calculations are correct the order is:

eagle (who currently has the weapons) -> blackhalominty -> wipeoutboy1 -> TheOwl

So I'll be contacting TheOwl for passing on the weapons

As for the weapons I'm missing:

SWORDS:

Avo's Lamentation

Beadle's Cutlass

The Casanova

The Love Sword

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

Souldrinker

The Splade

The Swinging Sword

Thunderblade

HAMMERS:

Faerie Hammer of the Moon King

Hammer of Wilmageddon

Jack's Hammer

Lunarium Pounder

Scythe's Warhammer

Trollblight

PISTOLS:

The Barnumficator

Bloodcraver

Briar's Blaster

Chickenbane

The Ice Maiden

Mirians' Mutilator

RIFLES:

The Hero's Companion

Ol' Malice

Simmon's Shotgun

Skorm's Justice

Swift Irregular

I don't know where this guy falls into line here, but it looks like wipeoutboy1 last had the original set. I unlocked the achievement for TheOwl, so you can drop him from the list. According to this post, he should be up next...