Think I'm in trouble, help please

So, I wanted to take this game over to a friends house and show it to him, so I put my save file on a usb. We didn't end up playing but, when I brought it back to my house, I loaded my save off of the usb when I went to play the game again and now, all of my collectibles act like they have reset. I just did Archer Creek and had been collecting the items up to that point but, when I just picked up the next squirrel and poster in that area, they both said 1/however many there are for that item. Any ideas? Did I seriously just destroy my first run by just putting the save on a usb? I had really been enjoying the game up to this point but, if it's as easily beaten as just moving the save, then that's pretty unacceptable. If it was just a matter of the collectibles, I probably wouldn't care that much but, now I'm afraid that every stat that had a counter has reset and that I've messed up pretty much all the achievements. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

When i got my new xbox and i had to put everything from my old hardrive onto an external hardrive, it wouldnt load anything properly until i put it onto my new Xbox's hardrive. Try putting the save back on your xbox and then try it.

If that doesnt work, it shouldnt take too long to run through and get the collectibles again.

The same thing happened to my boyfriend, he brought his save to mine on a USB and it got rid of all his collectibles and relics from his last game, he went home and put it back on his hard drive at home but it made no difference,

Might have to start again I'm afraid :(

Sucks I know!