reason for no new achievements!!! big surprise capcom thinks were stupid!!!!

cutterk73

i am beyond livid!!! this was posted at the capcom unity forums as the reason for no new achievements/trophys!!

"Trophies and achievements gained in Dragon's Dogma will carry over to Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen so adding any new ones would exceed the standard amount of awards that can be received per game. Removing existing trophies and achievements to replace with new ones was not an option given the incompatibility issues with any trophies and achievements carried across in a player's save data from Dragon’s Dogma to Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen."

from greg..the employee that at first told me there were new achievements!!

"I think the additional content in DDDA is not being treated as DLC since, well, it's not, so DLC rules don't apply here. Also, the cap on Trophies/Achievements seems to be based on the cumulative point value assigned to them rather than the number of T&As themselves."

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dragonsdogma/go/thread/view/122057/29875649/achievementstrophys?pg=7

Okay, get over it sheesh. Crying about will not change a damn thing. Capcom wins this argument with a technicality, oh well.

Here's this, DON'T BUY OR PLAY ANTHING CAPCOM MAKES EVER! Sure this is a site for achievements. Yet you guys are insatiable when it comes to achievements, either a game has to little achievements or achievements that aren't worth value you hold to them.

Again your hearsay that Capcom stated, "All of our customers are idiots." Please feel free to show that specific statement.

As for now, play the game or don't.

why wouldnt i be serious? you think im joking? you think i took the time and trouble to find all the answers, to go over to the capcom unity site and ask questions try to get ppl active in finding out what happened then come back over here and be treated like a joke by you two idiots for the fun of it?

Yes. For bitching so much about the "effort" you put into this, I think you will care when the topic is deleted.
its already been ruined..so why should i care..obviously no one else does..and as for the bitching..fuck you..

Okay we all need to relax. cutterk73, no one is attacking you. There is no reason to use such vulgarity. We can debate about this as civilized people should.

So you went to Capcom forums asking questions that were already answered. No achievements fine, I'll still play the game because I like it. You took it upon yourself to ask Capcom forums why there were no achievements.

So instead of posting your findings in the thread already about achievements, you decide the "information" warrants a new thread (it doesn't). Then you get extremely defense when we post replys not adding to your point of view(propaganda).

Point is your news isn't relevant since it changes NOTHING. Like I said before play the game or don't, no one is forcing you. BTW, thanks for that private message about me being on my high-horse. Since I did nothing but ask you to prove your hearsay.

what pissed me off is that neither one of you actually read what i posted or bothered to actually look before you jumped right in on me with both feet..and who the hell are you to decide what warrant a new thread? who the hell do you think you are? oh thats right youre mister "high-horse"...

i posted the excuse they gave do i need to post it again?

"Trophies and achievements gained in Dragon's Dogma will carry over to Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen so adding any new ones would exceed the standard amount of awards that can be received per game. Removing existing trophies and achievements to replace with new ones was not an option given the incompatibility issues with any trophies and achievements carried across in a player's save data from Dragon’s Dogma to Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen."

that makes absolutely no sense!! does that sound to no one else like they think were stupid and would except that?

and "hearsay"? wtf are you talking about? im the one that made the thread over there!!! that response was posted to me..thats what pisses me off about you this superior attitude you have..who do you think you are?

Edited by cutterk73

Okay, get over it sheesh. Crying about will not change a damn thing.

and who fired the first shot here? you!!! right there..dont insult me and expect me to put up with it..you may be used to getting away with it with others mister "high-horse"..

oh im sorry i must have hurt your feelings talking about your favorite game!! im so sorry i didnt know you were that sensitive!!

Edited by cutterk73

cutterk73 I've seen you posting in both forums since day one, so I appreciate your time gathering this info. For me it appears Capcom was to lazy or cash strapped to make this happen, there was even confusing responses by their own employees regarding the issue. Basically I've been waiting to see if new achievements would be added with an update, since no is the answer I will not be picking up this add-on since I have already maxed out the game and am at level 200. Thanks for all the Info cutterk73.

His file got corrupted so I can mildly understand his anger.

Gregaman is an idiot - ignore a guy confirming shit he has to backup when incorrect - this is not a first.

CP and their 80's mindset.. they know the rules and limits.. Gamerscore.

Me I don't care at all - I am glad they made this game and with DA, they made me shit on Skyrim and Dark Souls.

10/10.