Collectibles Guide - TV Sets, VHS Tapes & Notes (Coordinates & Video) - WIP

Maka

I agree on Farcry 3, some of those were hard to figure out but I still managed fine without a guide, these collectibles were painfully easy as the caves are lit up from distance like a firework display lol.

Nobody's knocking the guide as such, for the most part your guides are sweet, but I think time was wasted a little on this one somewhat when you could of been working on something more beneficial, or spending time having some fun in the game.

Just opinion of course, but if anyone needs video confirmation for this particular game with how easy it pinpoints them, then maybe their playing the wrong game. A big plus point though, is it saves money on the maps. But even then, I bought the maps and all attachements and had 10k left over.

I agree on Farcry 3, some of those were hard to figure out but I still managed fine without a guide, these collectibles were painfully easy as the caves are lit up from distance like a firework display lol.

Nobody's knocking the guide as such, for the most part your guides are sweet, but I think time was wasted a little on this one somewhat when you could of been working on something more beneficial, or spending time having some fun in the game.

Just opinion of course, but if anyone needs video confirmation for this particular game with how easy it pinpoints them, then maybe their playing the wrong game. A big plus point though, is it saves money on the maps. But even then, I bought the maps and all attachements and had 10k left over.

Yes, I think we concluded that this isn't the most useful of guides I've ever made. There are no other games I'm interested in at the moment until GRID, so I wouldn't have counted it as time wasted. Most people here don't really pay attention to the videos I make for fun regardless.

I don't see a point in deleting the thread, it may as well just sit here.

Let's just all move on, and I'll hopefully see you guys in a more useful guide in the near future.

Noo, it shouldn't be deleted, as said there are people out there that wont want to spend money on the maps, so this is good for them, and if you enjoy making them then carry on by all means. I did start following these guides until I realised how easy the stuff was to find, but I was just giving a nod to people who think the collectibles are a chore, that they actually aren't.

• 6 months later...