2) Sign up for guides here

troy0891

thanks everyone. I actually did message pants a week or more ago. With no response. So this was my second place to post. Cheers kairi!

The best bet would be to send a PM/visitor message to a mod. They'll help you get it sorted out fairly quickly, but I don't know if anyone with the required permission levels checks this thread regularly.

Signed you up ;)

I've sent Kairi a link to your post ;)

^This :D

I added a post in both guides! Let me know if you need me to add more! :)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be removed shortly then. Removing it from the Greenbook is part of the process.

Typically, yes. However, it was a guide I had started and not finished. It got put in the Greenbook and then I finished it afterward and submitted it through normal means. All of the post-processing has been done as well, so odds are it was an oversight on my part and I'd forgotten to leave a note about the circumstance in the submission.

I'd like to sign-up for Super Time Force. The guide is decent, but could use some polish, as well as some updates based on game updates that fixed issues.

I have messaged the OP. If I don't get a response within the next few days I will get it copied over and get you signed up for it. Last edit was back in May.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I can do the Vancouver 2010 roadmap.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=584960

Edit: also Spartacus Legends has been published

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=566088

Missed this post. Signed you up for Vancouver and deleted Spartacus ;)

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=593243

I'll finish what I started. Won't get to it until this weekend though.

Of course you are free to finish up what you started, although just to let you know, you can't get points towards the Green Thumb award for finishing your own stuff off ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I think there was an error in processing with the Rocksmith guide. I did the Greenbook submission for the main game guide/roadmap and wrote the DLC guide/roadmap but was credited for both on the main site.

This has happened again with my Greenbooking of Super Meat Boy. While I did do a good bit of editing, russian box is the author and should be credited as such.

This has happened again with my Greenbooking of Super Meat Boy. While I did do a good bit of editing, russian box is the author and should be credited as such.

I have fixed this. This was actually my fault, I had deleted the link so the publisher couldn't see the original author's name. Apologies ;)