Does sprinting even work?

TheFrontierGamer

^see title

recently (like a month ago), my sprinting had stopped working for madden. I know my right trigger still works as i can still use it for other games (or other uses in madden), but i have noticed that my players cannot sprint anymore. This was subtle at first, but i could see and feel the difference, and it became obvious. I have deion sanders as my kick returner (a successful and a speedy returner), but whenever he catches the ball, HE LITERALLY looks like hes walking up. This can also be seen with my running back, or from my wide receivers after a catch. I had Larry Fitzgerald literally catch the ball wide open, but only walked for extra yards, therefore the defense caught up to him before he got the touchdown.

And this occurred in a head to head game, with even difficulty, so the difficulty shouldn't be a problem. I also turn off auto sprint and auto strafe whenever i play.

I notice the "sprint absence" when i play the computer, or against real people. It is getting very annoying, because it is costing me games.

• 1 month later...