Should I get this? A few questions

Hi All,

So I've been playing through Tiger Woods PGA 14 and loving it. I've been considering picking up 13 since it's really cheap now and there won't be a 15 to look forward to, but I have a few questions.

I assume the servers are all still up since it's not that old yet, but are there still people playing/wanting to boost the online achievements? (I haven't had a real good look at them to see if any require others, to be honest)

Is it a good game? Is it worth my spending $29AUS (for comparison PGA 14 is $79, so quite a lot cheaper)?

Anything else I should know about the game to sway my purchase one way or the other?

Thanks in advance =).

I have just picked this game up myself. So I would appreciate it if anyone can let me know if the servers are still up and running and if anyone still plays it online, before I waste my money on an online pass. Many thanks.

I ended up getting it, and it looks like the servers are up. If you'd be keen to boost the MP chievs feel free to send me a friend request GT: LegendIsReal

• 2 weeks later...
I ended up getting it, and it looks like the servers are up. If you'd be keen to boost the MP chievs feel free to send me a friend request GT: LegendIsReal

Just seen your reply and I thank you for that. I am not going to buy the online pass may just use the 2 day freebie. So if you are on next weekend I would very much like you to join me if your online, if not if you have a CC tell me what the name is please so I can join it and get those couple of cheevos, thanx

• 9 months later...