Everything costs wayyyyy too much

jumpman174

The controls in my opinion make the game really difficult. I've tried all the different combinations, but keyboard and mouse combo seem to be the best, even though it's still tough. Touch screen has way too small of detection areas in the bottom corners. I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I suck at this game, lol.

The controls in my opinion make the game really difficult. I've tried all the different combinations, but keyboard and mouse combo seem to be the best, even though it's still tough. Touch screen has way too small of detection areas in the bottom corners. I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I suck at this game, lol.

If you have a wired 360 controller, you can also use it. To me, it is much easier than the mouse and keyboard. I was able to get all of the combo, gap, grind, air, and line achievements with it.

• 5 weeks later...
I really dislike all freemium games. I would much rather pay for all the content up front. I will play this game for achievements but not spend a single penny.

You can pay upfront in freemium games. That's why they are so great. People that don't want to pay are happy and people that want to pay are happy.

If you have a wired 360 controller, you can also use it. To me, it is much easier than the mouse and keyboard. I was able to get all of the combo, gap, grind, air, and line achievements with it.

How do play a pc game with a xbox controller??!!