One With The Shadows Glitched Help

OK guys this is rarely pissing me off firstly i have done around 20 missions so far at the start thieves guild and no special missions are initializing

i did all 4 types of missions from vex and nothing happened so did all 4 from delvin and still nothing after checking my stats and it says

vex

solitude

whiterun

markeeth

windhelm

riften

delvin

solitude

riften

markeeth

whiterun

windhelm

so that states i have done a mission in all 5 of the major cities this is rearly pissing me off as i have a shite load of completed and uncompleted thieves guild quests in my quest log and im running out of options

update

brinjolf wont speak to me neither just keeps saying he is busy and will speak another time

Cheers

Edited by crispykiller96

OK guys this is rarely pissing me off firstly i have done around 20 missions so far at the start thieves guild and no special missions are initializing

i did all 4 types of missions from vex and nothing happened so did all 4 from delvin and still nothing after checking my stats and it says

vex

solitude

whiterun

markeeth

windhelm

riften

delvin

solitude

riften

markeeth

whiterun

windhelm

so that states i have done a mission in all 5 of the major cities this is rearly pissing me off as i have a shite load of completed and uncompleted thieves guild quests in my quest log and im running out of options

update

brinjolf wont speak to me neither just keeps saying he is busy and will speak another time

Cheers

If I understand what you are saying....you have to complete 5 missions in every major city in order to unlock the special reputation quests. That would be 5 missions each for Solitude, Markarth, Whiterun and Windhelm. Just save before you talk to Vex or Delvin and then re-load until you get the quest in the city that you need.

Also, it doesn't matter what combination of quests you do. You could do 20 Burglary quests if you wanted. You don't necessarily have to do each different type.

Once you complete the four reputation quests ,you will then be guided to talk to Brynjolf. Then the questline will continue.

Source-----http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thieves_Guild_%28faction%29#Quests

Edited by Darth Maleval

I finished this earlier :woop:r

i think it was my fault for the most part as i didn't check the restrictions properly just glad this is out the way as it took some time and effort lol i was soo worried that i ran into a glitch that i didn't double check :-)

Cheers for the reply mate