I'm confused about something....

Ari Haswari

Checked both my HD and Purchase History. Here what I have.

On my 360 HD:

• Fable III Day 1 DLC (241 MB)
  • Fable III dog breed offers (15 MB)

On my Purchase History

• Fable III Free Solider Outfit (815.39 MB)
  • Fable III Fee Yule Hat (14.81 MB)
  • Free Weapons (240.26 MB)

Confused!

1. What's included in the Day 1 DLC and how do I get them in the game?
  2. What's included in the dog breed offers and how do I get them in the game?
  3. Same question for the solider outfit, yule hat, and free weapons?

I checked the description over xbox.com but became more confused. someone please explain each of the addon and how to get them in the game. Thanks!

The free packs have you download the entire DLC but only gives you access to a certain portion of it (i.e. downloading the free weapons pack made you download the entire "Day 1 DLC" but only gives you access to the weapons.)

As for how to get them in game, they appear as gifts in the sanctuary iirc.

Not sure what happened with the soldiers outfit, but the Yule Hat is from the Dog Breeds DLC.

The download history items can be aquired in the sanctuary (your pause menu). Here are some shelfs which have your "presents" I believe the yule hat can and the other free items can be aquired there.

For the dogbreed items, those have to be bought with msp with the exception of 1 free change of dogbreed, which is once more aquired through the present shelf.

As for the day 1 dlc, I couldn't say.

1. What's included in the Day 1 DLC and how do I get them in the game?
  2. What's included in the dog breed offers and how do I get them in the game?
  3. Same question for the solider outfit, yule hat, and free weapons.

1. Based on what I have in-game and articles online, the day 1 dlc includes: One flask of Raise Dead potion, another of Slow Time potion, the Scot Male/Female Hero Outfit, the Highlander Tattoo Set and the Red Setter skin for your virtual pooch. In order to use them after purchase, accept the gifts in Sanctuary.

2. Once download, go to Sanctuary, click through you presents, and click on the dog basket. You should then have 3-4 dog breeds to choose from.

3. Your outfits will appear in Sanctuary. Click through all you presents and then check the clothes room for your purchases.

Edited by Sophia Hyakato

1. Based on what I have in-game and articles online, the day 1 dlc includes: One flask of Raise Dead potion, another of Slow Time potion, the Scot Male/Female Hero Outfit, the Highlander Tattoo Set and the Red Setter skin for your virtual pooch. In order to use them after purchase, accept the gifts in Sanctuary.

2. Once download, go to Sanctuary, click through you presents, and click on the dog basket. You should then have 3-4 dog breeds to choose from.

3. Your outfits will appear in Sanctuary. Click through all you presents and then check the clothes room for your purchases.

From all 3 dlc the only things I've gotten so far is "The Bloodstone Bludgeon", "Gusket's Musket", "Yule Hat", "Bowerstone Soldier Uniform".

How are the rest become available?