Post all videos here

mcnichoj

Good job. The best part is when you do the 100+ double ultras.

Ive been working on Orchids triple ultra, doesn't seem to work the way it shows in this vid.

The instinct cat doesn't cancel the second ultra for me... unless I'm doing something wrong? is there more presses to cancel? AND the combo counter does show a reset like in the vid, but my next hit gets it back to full.

There are a few more things I need to try, but so far I'm stumped. It seems they may have adjusted this for release... If it is possible, I'll figure it out. I am not going to quit until I know Orchid inside and out.... giggity.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been working on Orchids triple ultra, doesn't seem to work the way it shows in this vid.

The instinct cat doesn't cancel the second ultra for me... unless I'm doing something wrong? is there more presses to cancel? AND the combo counter does show a reset like in the vid, but my next hit gets it back to full.

There are a few more things I need to try, but so far I'm stumped. It seems they may have adjusted this for release... If it is possible, I'll figure it out. I am not going to quit until I know Orchid inside and out.... giggity.

That was sick., I managed a double ultra but only a 68 hit combo because I didnt focus on the perfect timing, just trying to get a double. So im going to work on that now, but a triple.. damn. I'll have to give it a shot, looks like the second ultra was interrupted but a shadow attack?

*Edit*

I was able to get to 72 with Jago.

[ame=

]
[/ame] Edited by IMport

He uses an Ultra cancel, by pressing medium punch and kick at the same time (I just figured that part out). You see Orchid crouch and shoot out a second cat and they both hit at the same time, problem is, my combo meter and his are not working the same way... and I end up finishing the combo right at the second cancel attempt, he just falls over.

I am convinced they made the ultra cancel do an instant combo stop, even with the strictest timing where my firecats hit one right after the other, my opponent falls down without me being able to follow up. Possibly video from an unfinished product then tweaked right before release... perhaps even because of the video....

Edited by Midnight Malice

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I made some videos using the new character Spinal just in case anyone is wondering.

Here are his customization options:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRsrX_z6w2c]Killer Instinct - Spinal - Skins, Items & Customization Options - Free DLC - YouTube[/ame]

And here's some gameplay with a double ultra:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXXJ196QMVQ]Killer Instinct - Spinal Gameplay with Double Ultra Combo - Free DLC - YouTube[/ame]

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! I was bored today and found that I had a good amount of comebacks on Killer Instinct, so I decided to make a video. I don't have too much experience with Fighting games and the highest rank I've been is a level 7 (lost that when Spinal came out, LOL now I'm a level 6). With that being said, I made this video for entertainment purposes. You guys might not find there to be too much skill (so far as I'm concerned, anybody above a level 10 is a monster), but I thought you would be able to enjoy it regardless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folj8U71ZK8

Let me know what you guys think. I'm loving Killer Instinct and I can't wait for Fulgore and the Story mode. I've been waiting since the original for a remake to be done as well as this game! My inner child loves Double Helix for this. <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...