Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

Discuss anything regarding the achievements in this thread. The list can be found HERE!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ruffryder187/DeadRising3_zps17d5e4ae.jpg

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/DR3_season_pass_wm.jpg

Release Dates:

US: November 22, 2013

EU: November 22, 2013

Feel free to post what achievements you would like to see and what not. I wonder how many kills we have to do this time hehe, 500k maybe:

Dead Rising - Zombie Genocider - TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Defeat at least 53,594 zombies

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Zombie Exterminator - Kill 1,000 zombies.

Dead Rising 2: Case West - Zombie Hunter - You killed 1000 zombies. Is that it?

Dead Rising 2 - Zombie Genocide Master - Kill 72,000 zombies.

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Six Digits?!? - Kill 100,000 zombies.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it really is a good idea to make all 20g worth 1000g, like it allways has, dead rising is a unic game, hard and long, even real ingame time running is great...as of cheevos i would like to see something like explore the entire map or something, and yeah we will have to kill lots of zombies this time, 200k maybe??

i dont really like the weapon making one.. in dr2 there were so many different options.. allmost imposible without a guide, im not saying i dont like the homemade weapons, its just a pain for cheevos lol

Edited by ox bigboss xo

...and I heard it's only 72h and you really run out of time FAST so can't take your time at all. Got it from the Q&A stream!

It should be the same as previous Dead Rising games. Even so, it kinda sucks. You rush through the game to complete it, then go back and play a second time.

Rather take my time the first time, then go back and do whatever I may have to do for achievements or challenges.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont really like the weapon making one.. in dr2 there were so many different options.. allmost imposible without a guide, im not saying i dont like the homemade weapons, its just a pain for cheevos lol

it sure is a pain, but at the end it just makes the achievement much more rewardable. nothing is better than that sense of accomplishment (:

• 4 weeks later...

Can't wait for this game, just praying they don't have eat all consumables or wear all clothing again. Think i missed the clothing one's in DR1 and 2 and using all melee weapons in DR2. Maybe spending so much time driving or travel so much distance in a vehicle, either way, whatever they choose to do i'll give them a damn good go lol