New courses can be unlocked!! (FREE)

EloyOn

No achievements, no deal! I don't really enjoy the game anyway. Waiting for those damn Hong Kong levels to release.

I do enjoy the game, more than the first one. When I don't know what to play I look at the weekly challenges from CC2 to get new avatars (in game).

Anyways, to each their own.

Waiting for those damn Hong Kong levels to release.

you're not the only one waiting for the Doritos Crash Course 2 DLC to show.

i got 100% on Doritos Crash Course 2.

Dizzy Domes: Metalocalypse New Season October 2013. i have watch Metalocalypse day 1 to now, and i like it.

Edited by DanielH

New Antarctic expert levels are up now too.

Seems they forgot to add a section of the level to Antarctic E1 when they first released it. I spent ages looking for my last missing star and it turns out it wasn't even in the game :(

Still, it's fixed now though.

Seems they forgot to add a section of the level to Antarctic E1 when they first released it. I spent ages looking for my last missing star and it turns out it wasn't even in the game :(

Still, it's fixed now though.

Haha. Same happened to me. I went through it so many times and couldn't find it. Came back a couple days later and was going for a gold medal and accidentally got the last star right before the finish. I was like how did I manage to miss that like 5 times?

• 1 month later...
Well, seems I just randomly go on this, and behold, an update, and more, Pirate Island Expert Levels are added, also, finally, the Hong Kong levels are released too, but no extra achievements added to this title update.

Been outside a month and a half, so I couldn't play the game in that time. I'm glad to know that all expert levels and Honk Kong levels has been released. Gonna have a good time beating them :dance:

It's weird that they didn't add new achievements with Hong Kong though. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...