Toby the dog glitch

So I noticed on other boards several people ran into this glitch, and supposedly it's a game ending glitch. I just ran into the glitch myself and am ready to call the developers and scream at them. There comes a point where you control a dog, and you have to guide him across these beams to get to the other side. The glitch is the dog will always be one beam behind where you are clicking, and will fall short by one move from getting to the other side. He will also start floating and will be stuck in this little area. People have tried calling the developer's tech support to see if there is a fix, but apparently they never came across this glitch during testing, so they have no answer for how to fix the glitch. I have yet to find an answer, and it's really frustrating. Has anyone on here come across this glitch, and if so, were you able to overcome it and continue on in the story?

:mad:

• 4 weeks later...

I think I found a fix. I'm not sure if it'll work 100% of the time, but I put my profile on a different 360, and I was able to get past the part where the glitch happens. I then put my profile, along with my gamesave, on a thumb drive, and finished the game within the day on my own 360. I hope this helps anyone who has come across the same glitch. :)

• 5 months later...