Game of the Week: July 15-21 (Assassin's Creed III)

Grifter Reborn

I love wearing hoodies. If only I could wear a hoody, stab my enemies with a wrist-blade and look totally badass while I'm doing it. Actually, seeing as how that would be illegal anywhere in the world, perhaps I should rethink that idea. In any case, rumor has it that the game of the week for July 15th - 21st is Assassin's Creed III. Of course, I don't believe rumors. Especially rumors on the internet. Those are never true. Right? ;)

If you are interested in playing ACIII with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Edited by Grifter Reborn
link

Grifter...you might want to play another Assassins Creed if stealth is what you are after....

Anyways.....this should be fun.

Who said anything about stealth? :p

Sounds good, even if AC3 MP isn't as good as Revelations. :p

Hmm. Sounds like someone needs to make some suggestions in the suggestion thread. ;)

Sounds good, even if AC3 MP isn't as good as Revelations. :p

So true....the best MP in a game that didn't need MP...ever.

Who said anything about stealth? :p

Hmm. Sounds like someone needs to make some suggestions in the suggestion thread. ;)

I had to get my hatred out for this game....I hate the campaign. That said, playing MP with friends will be fun.

I will definitely be up for this one. I suppose I should look and see what kind of DLC there is for it. After I got the original 1000, I never went back to it.

There are 3 singleplayer DLCs for the Tyranny of King Washington story line and a multiplayer DLC with 4 character skins and a few maps.

• 3 weeks later...