Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Sting7785

So forgive me for being blunt, but what qualifies the OP to make a guide for the game when he doesn't even have the game on his card?

Because like me the card tied to his name might not be the one he used for the game like me.

GT card shown here TahrodiisKro

GT used to beat Deadpool KruziikOnikKro

See like that lol.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, 2 ways, or more, to Farm DP Points.

Training Level

OR

Death, Baby.

Death, Baby gets you combo PLUS Silver Medal that is 1,000 or more points.

Training Level gets you, 65 to 73 combo. 2nd round, 31 or 35 combo, but no Silver Medals.

I've been doing Training Level, over and over to get Weapons Unlocked, Upgrades and Skills. as of now, Sais, Shotgun and SMG, half way to get Drunk On Power, after i left Training Level To End Of Game.

Now I'll Try Death, Baby, quick way to get Drunk On Power

UPDATE: i got Drunk On Power after i beat Deadpool 6/30/13. 45/50 achievements i have. working on Magneto's citadel 2 achievements, then Know DP? Know madness-knowing upgrades/skills transfer, and getting Gold rush.

Edited by DanielH

I have problem with it's a trap achievement and it's my last one. can anyone describe for me how the hell am i going to get it? guide didn't help me at all. i can't any video guide neither.

I got this one just by abusing 2 soldiers with guns on the hardest setting i had my daggers with no upgrades and if u mash the X combo it finishes with a multi stab giving 15 combo for each atack using that and teleport from one to the other got a 110 combo right at the bottom of the stairs.

As a side note i have 90% upgrades just havent upgraded daggers or hammers and am on the last level where after the 3 earthquakers u have to kill lots and lots of enemies and big guys to get to the next checkpoint or back u go for another 20 min battle. anyway my point is there is no way on earth this game could ever be called a 4/10 no matter how many times u playthru i mean spyro got a 4/10 this is no spyro this is fuckin hard and a 4 would make ppl beleive they could breeze to 1000 and this is a long old slog of death and reties.

Edited by Suki

If you're done the guide, make sure to submit it:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=954

I'm waiting for the staff to update the tiles for the secret achievements so I can add them to the guide, then I'll submit it. They've already been uploaded by WORLDEATER, just waiting for the update.

The person who brought up the unlimited DP trick for the tutorial section...that method still sucks, I still stand by that. The only thing it's good for is to quickly kill off the guys with each weapon so that the weapon unlocks are made available on a faster rate.

I do recommend the other guide, in the Death, Baby level, near the beginning of the level. As long as you're able to get around an 80-hit combo with your guns and keep it there, you'll be rewarded big time and you'll earn even more with the DP points they drop. A lot of money thrown in there!

The person who brought up the unlimited DP trick for the tutorial section...that method still sucks, I still stand by that. The only thing it's good for is to quickly kill off the guys with each weapon so that the weapon unlocks are made available on a faster rate.

I do recommend the other guide, in the Death, Baby level, near the beginning of the level. As long as you're able to get around an 80-hit combo with your guns and keep it there, you'll be rewarded big time and you'll earn even more with the DP points they drop. A lot of money thrown in there!

I dont recommend it either. Maybe once or twice to help get you started so the early levels are easier, but it's not necessary to sit there for hours doing it.

After beating it, you'll end up with a ton of DP points, and playing the last level once will get you over 1,000,000 DP Points.

"difficulty achievements stack"

You sure about this? Doesn't seem to work.

First playthrough:

level difficulty

1 genetically superior

2 genetically superior

3 genetically superior

4 genetically superior

5 veteran

6 veteran

7 veteran

8 veteran

second playthrough:

1 ultra-violence

2 ultra-violence

3 ultra-violence

4 ultra-violence

5 ultra-violence

At this point I was like, wait, I've beaten every level at veteran or higher, why didn't veteran unlock. Clearly it does not stack. So I went back.

1 veteran

2 veteran

3 veteran

4 veteran

5 veteran

Now I am upset. I have beaten every single level on veteran. No achievement.

Do you have to play every level, sequentially, on the same difficulty the entire way through, to get the achievement? If so, what the hell is the point of level select.

Edited by ManBearPig_06

Great work OP, this may be common knowledge for some but it may be important for those new here also; if you are having problems with the combo achievements such as "Like Joe" in the terms of you cant rack up enough hits because they die to quick just simply try it on a harder difficulty setting. No need to reset your points even though they are quick to get back. Just a heads up to what ever may be faster and easier for some.

I dont recommend it either. Maybe once or twice to help get you started so the early levels are easier, but it's not necessary to sit there for hours doing it.

After beating it, you'll end up with a ton of DP points, and playing the last level once will get you over 1,000,000 DP Points.

I agree that it's good to get started off with. I would definitely wait until the later level for the upgrades. Switching weapons helped me to have each one leveled to buy all upgrades. I'd definitely keep lower costing upgrades available for when you do grind.

Personally I think both are good enough to be suggested in the roadmap.

Some tips for the challenges stuff:

First off, do this after you have completed the game and got all or most of the weapons and player upgrades. The challenges themselves unlock for each level you complete, so its far simpler to go on there superpowered and knock it out all at once.

Each challenge consists of 3 waves of enemies of increasing difficulty. You cant start on Gold, you need to do silver and bronze first.

Shield's up 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Completed a Gold- or Silver-tier Challenge while counter at least 25 times.

Easily doable on the silver or gold of the first challenge "Great White News HQ". Countering is done by pressing B when the symbol appears above an enemies head. Guns counter too, so I found the quickest way was to just stand on the helipad and as they come up keep hitting B. Once you get to 25, just kill them all to finish and unlock the achievement.

Gold Rush 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Complete five Gold Challenges

If your experience is anything like mine, your problem wont be dying (the difficulty for the challenges seems to be on easy - might be related to what difficulty you last played a mission on, not sure). The problem here is the time limit and the enemies that run. The following levels are the best for this:

Great White News HQ

The Watching Sentinel

Catacombs of Genosha

Office Spaces

Citadel Courtyard.

They have nice open spaces that you can just let rip with the machine guns and shotguns, but enough cover that you can hide for a bit if you need to regen health. Levels like "Beneath the Streets" should be avoided as the enemies tend to run in to the maze of corridors and you have to run around looking for them, which wastes way too much time.

Cole'd Blooded 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Combo-ed an entire wave on any Gold-tier Challenge map

First wave of the Gold tier on Great White News HQ. Equip machineguns and swords and wait for a bit for the enemies to start arriving in force... then start slicing... keep an eye out for B highlights so that you can counter any incoming blows and if people are too far away, start machine gunning at them while you run, just to keep the combo alive. Shouldn't pose too much difficulty.