Hail To The King, Baby

IKickedABaby

Love the new event, only got 1k points but have 2 fishing poles. Sadly they are not as good as the staff I got from last event. Got to live Magic Attack LVL 3. Still tho I love the fishing pole more so figure will work on bossting it to at least lvl 1. Hail To The King, Baby :drunk

Try getting the super premium pirate sword up to level 15. It takes 50,000 just to get it to level 14. I'm level 13 currently on the sword with 1440 ATK.

Going from 14 to 15 takes 65,000 stars and 8,000 material. Definitely one of the better swords in the game. That ambush lv-3 combined with rush makes one hell of a combo.

Going from 14 to 15 takes 65,000 stars and 8,000 material. Definitely one of the better swords in the game. That ambush lv-3 combined with rush makes one hell of a combo.

Lol i have the premium event item Wicked shield at level 14 and it's 50K coins and 4000 material points to get to level 15.

I'd have to sacrifice quite a few premiums to level it up and it's only just better than the golden skull super premium i use currently.

I have the Pirate King sword as my warrior weapon and it's a beast, i got it with attack up level 2 on which is helpful since i only have one.

whats on the fishing rod?

Construction Speed 3 (orange buff), and three empty slots.

Honestly, it's not that good. It might be useful if you can get it to Level 15, but the Evil Beast Staff from the last challenge had Magic Attack Up 3, which is going to be better in the long run.