Any interest?

nicky6314

• 2 weeks later...

The Kinect is a fantastic device for exercising and getting in shape. The people who bash it worry me. As for Fantasia, I'm thrilled it's coming out! It'll be a definite pre-order for me because like the above poster I grew up with the movie and I use to pretend I was Conductor Mickey.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not a fan of Kinect games since the camera doesn't really track well enough.

Its usually not the kinect's fault, its more about the programmers and designers than the actual camera. As they have set tracking points on your body when the games are calibrating. The more points on your body the game reads the more accurate it will be. Your shape fitness evolved was very good about tracking a lot of points on the body so the tracking was very good, but a game like a lot of the shovel ware titles in general don't go as far as they should with the tracking points. Making the tracking shit under all circumstances.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Likely, although I still don't really know what the heck it is. So you're dancing right? Anyway, I was hoping for more Kinect games at launch. It's a shame that Kinect Rivals was delayed. Loving Just Dance 2014 but that's about it for Kinect games, currently. :confused::confused:

To be honest I would have prefered a new Dance Central :(

Edited by bplayak
Double post. Merged.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...