Don of Darkness Glitch

Jmashed

So I started the game in Thug by accident in new game+ and set it to don before the restaurant rail-level finished figuring I could go back and redo the first level and get the achievement don of darkness and I went on to finish the game (without ever reloading chapters). Don of Darkness did not unlock but the new game+ completion achievement did. I went back and redid the restaurant level in don difficulty and it still didn't unlock then I went and finished the last level again on don to make sure and yet again still nothing. To anyone wondering you CAN NOT go back and redo chapters in random order/load up a chapter and finish them in don, you have to do the game from start to finish without reloading chapters or changing the difficulty, just a heads up so you don't waste your time and have to play it a third time like me.

TLDR: Don of Darkness can only be unlocked if you start (and I mean from the beginning in the menu) in don difficulty and play all the way through to the end without reloading chapters.

If there is a fix or walk around for this problem would someone let me know? Very annoying that I have to go back and re-watch and redo everything in Don after already doing it.

NOTE: after selecting a chapter from the select chapter menu in new game + I notice it says I've only completed most chapters on "thug" as if I never completed them on don in the first place. The game was way to difficult to be on thug and I checked several times as I was playing so it must of glitched for me from the very start. Guess all I can do is go back and redo all the chapters on don from the select chapter menu in order for my full 1000G.

Edited by Jmashed