Worst Movie

XxAlesanaXx491

• 7 months later...

Hate to show my age here but there's this early 80's movie called "Quest for Fire" that's basically a 3 hour silent film about cavemen finding and maintaining fire. DO NOT ever watch that movie with a shotgun nearby.

P.S. As guilty pleasures 2 movies that most people hate but I love are Hudson Hawk and The Last Action Hero so take that as you will :)

Uwe Boll's House of the Dead

You could list ANYTHING directed by him and it wins this thread.

However, I DO respect the guy. Check out Heckler, I think it's called. It's a lot of Jaime Kennedy whining (which I slightly understand but come on?) but it gets to the point where it shows a ton of people just trashing Boll. He decides to promote a "Think I Suck? Fight Me" event where he'd box his critics.

• 2 weeks later...

Any Twilight or these new teen fantasy types (hunger games ect)

Mama Mia (I actually like the stage show so thought it might be ok..but..no) and Les Miserable

But The worst offender of all time for me was:

The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones.

I was actually angry at this film it was so so so so bad.

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely Rubber, something about a movie where a tire comes to life and kills people made me realize I'd rather sit doing nothing then keep watching that movie...

Say that again, one more time...http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OWtYGOcPXo0/Tcm1yNlroMI/AAAAAAAAAmQ/w4FG5qcN99Q/s1600/Rubber-Film-Still.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I watched one "based" on The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe that made no sense. It was some crazy horror film like "The Hills Have Eyes" but even worse (and I hated that movie) that took place in an insane asylum. I think it was called The Raven and was made in the 90's (not the Cusack film of same title)

I've only ever turned off two movies in my entire life because they were so bad and this was the first and worst.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...