[FREE] Games on Demand Download

iBuzz7S

How do you get past the payment option? It doesn't show up free with Microsoft Points, but it won't process otherwise without a card on file. I'd really rather not entire fraudulent payment details, that's a one way ticket to trouble.

I couldn't trough the web because of that, I did this on the console.

I couldn't trough the web because of that, I did this on the console.

Thanks, I'm doing this for my brother who isn't awake, hopefully this isn't fixed (or isn't an error to begin with) when he gets on since he'll need to do it himself to get the license on his console.

EDIT: Oh crap, Lost Planet Colonies and Lost Planet 2 are also free. Time to create an account for myself.

Edited by Veedrock

Thanks, I'm doing this for my brother who isn't awake, hopefully this isn't fixed (or isn't an error to begin with) when he gets on since he'll need to do it himself to get the license on his console.

EDIT: Oh crap, Lost Planet Colonies and Lost Planet 2 are also free. Time to create an account for myself.

Lost Planet Colonies

Lost Planet 2

Monopoly Streets

Prey

Bulletstorm

Those are free

didn't come up on the console as free, but did on the website thanks

oh wait

asking for payment and on the market place it's asking for money..

I'm currently getting free on console, are you sure you set the right region? On console though it wants me to read the Terms of Use; I went into it, even scrolled all the way to the bottom, but it's still not wanting to work :confused: I am getting occasional service errors though, maybe that's it?

Got anything for this GoxJX?

Edited by Veedrock

I'm currently getting free on console, are you sure you set the right region? On console though it wants me to read the Terms of Use; I went into it, even scrolled all the way to the bottom, but it's still not wanting to work :confused: I am getting occasional service errors though, maybe that's it?

Got anything for this GoxJX?

Maybe they are fixing this, but I would try turning off and on the console because the first time that I tried I got 3 service errors, then I did that and it worked.

Sorry if my answer is not good enough but I'm telling you how it worked for me. Good luck

Fuuuck I think you need the Beta Dashboard for this to work. I decided not to sign up for it so I'm out unless I can find a way to get a credit card on there.

I tried a Visa Gift card (American), the problem is that you can't change the country for your billing address so it comes up as an error. Pay Pal isn't supported in India so that's out as well.

Edited by Veedrock