iBuzz7S

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
http://www.businessinsider.com/batman-v-superman-trailer-leaks-online-2015-4

Check out the trailer before it's gone..not gonna lie, it actually looks pretty cool. With all the hype over batmans old school suit I wasn't expecting his heavy armor to make an appearance.

Oh the beauty! And the hype!

Check out the trailer before it's gone..not gonna lie, it actually looks pretty cool. With all the hype over batmans old school suit I wasn't expecting his heavy armor to make an appearance.

Yep, looks awesome and I accidentally downloaded it to my phone

Oh the beauty! And the hype!

Funny thought how the 22 seconds teaser with just the suits gets over 2 millions views in one day on

. :francis:

So much for a hype! :D

But the new

beats it too.

"Tell me, do you bleed?"

"You will"

Goosebumps!

Based on the trailer it seems like they are painting Superman as the "bad guy" in this film. My guess is that most of it is propaganda by Lex Luthor that ends up being enough to convince Batman that Superman needs to be brought down which is why they fight each other in this film.

Edited by Rapture639

That quote is straight out of The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 animated movie, Batman and Superman fight in that with Batman using almost the same armour, go watch the animated movie before this, I think you have enough time :p

Yeah totally, reminded of that movie as soon as I saw both. He used KRYPTONITE in that animated scene so I'm hoping he's gonna use it here too, really missed it in the first one.

Yeah totally, reminded of that movie as soon as I saw both. He used KRYPTONITE in that animated scene so I'm hoping he's gonna use it here too, really missed it in the first one.

Yep, although I hope the suit is laced with Le KRYPTONITE like Injustice Gods Among Us, cool as tech but the one in Dark Knight Returns is not bad either.

Damn yeah makes sense, SM couldn't even touch him but still shoot his laser or throw stuff at him.

Hahaha i know and what you already know is that SM is a bi-AAATCH with his powers against a normal human. Really, a glowing green stone is his weakness? WHAD DA HELL? I really am loving being in the age of awesome movies like these Batman, Justice League, Avengers etc I mean how awesome is this shiet?

Hahaha i know and what you already know is that SM is a bi-AAATCH with his powers against a normal human. Really, a glowing green stone is his weakness? WHAD DA HELL? I really am loving being in the age of awesome movies like these Batman, Justice League, Avengers etc I mean how awesome is this shiet?

WORD! This is going to be an awesome year. I'm so hyped for all those movies. Especially Justice League oh and not to forget Suicide Squad. :dance: