Community Events Vouching Thread

Grifter Reborn

Welcome to the Community Gaming Vouching thread. This thread is for vouching only. So whats vouching?

Any staff member, x360a Ambassador, or Subscriber is allowed to vouch. If you are one of these, post in this thread after an event to make sure members get credit for community gaming. If you're not one of the 3 mentioned above, make sure those you are playing with know your forum user name so they can vouch for you.

Example Post:

Played Halo: MCC (Game Pass GotM) with Spanish Assault.

Feel free to edit your post to add other players if you have multiple events.

If you have any questions or feel you're missing credit for an event, feel free to post HERE in the FAQ.

Any suggestions for future events can be requested HERE.

Edited by Carmona
Updated for vouching only.
  • Like 1

Guest Scotty

the tracking thread said to post mistakes here, so i've got +1 for gears judgment, but i've never taken part in any community events, so i should be at zero/not in the tracking at all. a weird request, i know, but i don't know who vouched for me on that, but i promise i didn't take part in any.

the tracking thread said to post mistakes here, so i've got +1 for gears judgment, but i've never taken part in any community events, so i should be at zero/not in the tracking at all. a weird request, i know, but i don't know who vouched for me on that, but i promise i didn't take part in any.

Thank you for your honesty Scotty! :)

I'll edit it now.

I was about for Rainbow 6 Vegas. Creech should remember me being there and sucking badly. Whether I was there for a full hour I am not sure, but I think I was ;)

Errrr... yeah, I wasn't actually there for L4D2. :eek: Just couldn't be bothered playing anything that week.

Thank you both for letting us know. I'll update it. :)

That's what happens when you get shot in ACIII. You forget stuff like "that guy is one step closer to an award". :p

If it's any consolation, you were barely in my sight, and you could have very well been a civilian, according to the blue detection meter thingy at the bottom of the screen. :)

It wasn't cool. I was perfected each and every game.

I knew I was in trouble when I saw he had over 9000 games played.......

I think I managed to get a few kills when played him iirc.

We should team up on him and see if we can score a kill or two ._.

Should we add in an asterix to denote Cruel and Unusual punishment? :p

No, but it would be nice to remind everyone that these community gaming sessions are set up so that everyone can have fun with their fellow community members. If only one person is enjoying themselves, then the session is kind of a failure.

Edited by Capn Doug
  • Like 1

L4D2 session report :uzi:

For the record OctagonQontrol, Emperor 95 and myself played for about one hour and a half yesterday night (Hard Rain and Swamp Fever).

Then, H0p3sfalL and I completed 2 campaigns (Cold Stream and Dead Center) and it lasted for almost one hour and a half too.

Thank you guys for playing, it was really fun :dance:

• Like 1

L4D2 session report :uzi:

For the record OctagonQontrol, Emperor 95 and myself played for about one hour and a half yesterday night (Hard Rain and Swamp Fever).

Then, H0p3sfalL and I completed 2 campaigns (Cold Stream and Dead Center) and it lasted for almost one hour and a half too.

Thank you guys for playing, it was really fun :dance:

Yes it was lol. Just try not too shoot the car with the alarm next time ;).

• Like 1