Community Events Vouching Thread

Grifter Reborn

Say whaaaaaaa?

Yeah, I rep the site so well don't I? :p That little green megaphone means I have POWWEERRRR... except I don't, really.

Played with Emperor 95 for an hour last night between getting kicked from lobbies and generally getting screwed by the awful servers. It was fun other than the trouble with the servers (seriously, who voted to replay this game? The servers are terrible :p) There was another guy who played for a while but I don't know who he was. His GT was PHANTOM something or other - pretty appropriate seeing as he just ghosted into the XBL party and disappeared again without either of us knowing who he was. :p

amacteur was also in the party for a bit, but he was on the Dashboard and mic-less. I think PHANTOM joined before he did though.

:dance::dance::dance:

It is part of our subtle ploy to get you to become an ambassador yourself :dance:

is this your subtle way of asking me?

i mean if it is... i'll need to get another 400 posts first. wanna boost? :p

Yeah, I rep the site so well don't I? :p That little green megaphone means I have POWWEERRRR... except I don't, really.

Played with Emperor 95 for an hour last night between getting kicked from lobbies and generally getting screwed by the awful servers. It was fun other than the trouble with the servers (seriously, who voted to replay this game? The servers are terrible :p) There was another guy who played for a while but I don't know who he was. His GT was PHANTOM something or other - pretty appropriate seeing as he just ghosted into the XBL party and disappeared again without either of us knowing who he was. :p

amacteur was also in the party for a bit, but he was on the Dashboard and mic-less. I think PHANTOM joined before he did though.

:dance::dance::dance:

I'm sure i checked your awards and didn't see you had the POWWEEERR!!!

maybe i'm going blind in my old age ;)

EDIT- wooooooooo! 100 posts! :dance: it's only taken me like 4 years but what the hell, heres to 100 more! :drunk

Edited by Emperor 95

I played L4D2 with Blindx360a today. I've got a screen shot if proof is needed.

Yeah none were on with us even though we tried. Looked through everyone that posted in the thread no one was on/wanted to play l4d

There will be more opportunities (like I'll be on tonight for sure :)) but there's another option for you two...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=413156

You already meet the forum requirements if you'd like to try for the XBL requirements and apply. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I played with tigersrule, shinobi, and carmona25 RS Vegas for about 2 hours or so...

You left someone out. Here are the members that played last night. koopakiller64, Avenger PR, and Carmona25. I can't vouch for Shinobi273 though, as I left the group so he could get in. So I don't know how long/if they played.

You left someone out. Here are the members that played last night. koopakiller64, Avenger PR, and Carmona25. I can't vouch for Shinobi273 though, as I left the group so he could get in. So I don't know how long/if they played.

I can vouch for Shinobi. I feel bad cause he was the only one talking. I had no mic and Stew is pretty quiet.

Question, does someone update the count of the gaming session award or do I need to post that somewhere else?