Community Events Vouching Thread

Grifter Reborn

I can vouch for Shinobi. I feel bad cause he was the only one talking. I had no mic and Stew is pretty quiet.

Question, does someone update the count of the gaming session award or do I need to post that somewhere else?

I believe either Capn Doug or Grifter Reborn takes care of that. So you don't have to worry about it.

Question, does someone update the count of the gaming session award or do I need to post that somewhere else?

I believe either Capn Doug or Grifter Reborn takes care of that. So you don't have to worry about it.

That is correct. Doug usually updates the tracking every Monday (sometimes Tuesday) and submits any members who've qualified for a CG award. :)

I played Friday night with Grifter, BEA, and UnarmedReaper07. Corrupt was there too but he left when I started.

Just got to say that while I enjoyed playing, the game definitely feels its age. I've been playing RSV2 a lot lately and the difference between them is quite noticeable.

Beyond that, my only complaint is that I didn't survive a single round of T-Hunt... and as the only Elite in the game. The one round I would have survived I somehow managed to kill myself right before the end XD.

That is correct. Doug usually updates the tracking every Monday (sometimes Tuesday) and submits any members who've qualified for a CG award. :)

Yup, took last week off since Rainbow Six was a 2 week thing. It was kind of nice. Lots of people reaching the Bronze award from it, too.

You have to put their full username, as the staff won't always know who you're talking about. For all you know you could be vouching for different member.;)

Sometimes it isn't needed, but yeah, full names help. Speaking of, we have a lot of new people being added as a result of the game being free, so if you see anything out of order please speak up.

*sicklyplague sorry have had too many people mispronounce my name that i get anal about these things.

I can also vouch for Spanish Assault (Carmona25) and tiger x360 (tigersrule).

Speaking of being anal... You don't have the ability to vouch. You could always apply to become an x360a Ambassador or perhaps even subscribe to the website. Then you'll have the power to vouch ;)