Community Events Vouching Thread

Grifter Reborn

For it to count, do you have to play the game that is picked for the week. Or can you and a few other community members get together playing some other game and it still count?

You have to play the game of the week with other members.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=498817

You have to play the game of the week with other members.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=498817

That is correct. :)

The idea is to get different site members playing different games together. For instance, when I played Battlefield 3 it was the first time I've played a game with WOLFkraut and BBDrew. My friends list has doubled since playing Community games, which never would've happened if I only played the same games each week with the same site members.

Also instead of Battlefield 3 being my 20th game played for the CG Award, it would've been my 31st as I do play a game every week with at least one site member. ;)

That is correct. :)

The idea is to get different site members playing different games together. For instance, when I played Battlefield 3 it was the first time I've played a game with WOLFkraut and BBDrew. My friends list has doubled since playing Community games, which never would've happened if I only played the same games each week with the same site members.

Also instead of Battlefield 3 being my 20th game played for the CG Award, it would've been my 31st as I do play a game every week with at least one site member. ;)

Thats great and all, the only thing is I don't play shooting/war games, which seem to get picked most of the time.

Thats great and all, the only thing is I don't play shooting/war games, which seem to get picked most of the time.

Suggest the games you would like to play in the suggestion thread. You can also see all of the games suggested thus far along with games we've previously played. If we've played them before, they'll be available to vote on for replay events. There's also the the new "Community Choice" as well. So there's plenty of opportunities to play games you'd rather play. :)

Edit: I see you've signed up for Community Choice, but you listed a game that wasn't on the list. Is there a reason why???

Edited by Grifter Reborn

Suggest the games you would like to play in the suggestion thread. You can also see all of the games suggested thus far along with games we've previously played. If we've played them before, they'll be available to vote on for replay events. There's also the the new "Community Choice" as well. So there's plenty of opportunities to play games you'd rather play. :)

Edit: I see you've signed up for Community Choice, but you listed a game that wasn't on the list. Is there a reason why???

I thought that we where suppose to suggest games that where not played before. Guess I was mistaken. I'll edit it