Community Events Vouching Thread

Grifter Reborn

I played Castle Crashers with troy, tigersrule, and Capn Doug! There were some connection issues, but I thought it was fun to play with everyone! :D

It was fun while it lasted. Too bad we couldn't play more. The connection thing might have been a problem on my end though. I'm not sure. I was having the same issues while trying to play some Halo 3 with THE DEADLY DOG. :/

Edited by tigersrule

I know I'm a day or two late, but I'd just like to thank Looter1 and AvengedRemains for playing through the Halo 3 legendary campaign with me. I'm glad I could help them with those achievements, and I had a lot of fun playing. Certainly a lot more than I would have struggling through alone; it hurts remembering the things you used to be able to do when you can't do them. Anyway, cheers for a good time. ;)

I know I'm a day or two late, but I'd just like to thank Looter1 and AvengedRemains for playing through the Halo 3 legendary campaign with me. I'm glad I could help them with those achievements, and I had a lot of fun playing. Certainly a lot more than I would have struggling through alone; it hurts remembering the things you used to be able to do when you can't do them. Anyway, cheers for a good time. ;)

Aww.. shucks. Thanks to you both as well, it was really much appreciated (and fun - other than the flood bits) and now I've finally finished halo 3 on MY gamertag which is kinda nice! I'm dreading going thru some of that stuff for a solo legendary run, that one might be a ways off I think.

But yeah, I share those sentiments - Cheers! Thanks for the good games, guys.

As for now: Bring on the Worms battles!!

I have total faith in your skills to be able to do that.........

Like Buzz Lightyear, I suspect that you were mocking me. The more since last night was in fact not the night when I finally stopped hurting my own worms. But the memory of my final suicide worm who wiped out your last two worms will always warm my heart. You can't take that away from me.

Played L4D with Amacteur, Tigersrule, 299, Nevander, and almost Spanish Assault and Jack Frost. SA and JF joined the party just as Nevander and myself we leaving so that worked out pretty well in so far as keeping a group of 4 going went. I'm just sad I didn't get to play with them too :( BUT, there's always the rest of the week. Maybe we can actually get 8 of us online at the same time and rock some versus!

We had 8 people last night. I'll try my best to remember:

Myself

tigersrule

AcE tL

troy0891 x360a

Jack Frost

Looter1

1001puppys

Fragarach Luin

Edited by tigersrule
Added their actual usernames for the site because it was bothering me. I hope it was ok for me to do. :)

We had 8 people last night. I'll try my best to remember:

Myself

Tigersrule

Ace tL

Troy 0891

Jack Frost

Looter1

1001 Puppys

Fragarach

Thank you, for some reason my post got deleted. The only person you're missing is amacteur, and that's because he wasn't there when you were.