Would anyone recommend this game after i have played DR2?

I was thinking about buying this today used cause im pretty bored and wanted to play this game again, i was just wondering if its worth it to play this game instead of replaying DR2? Is the story different? Are their more side missions and game modes to choose from?

I was thinking about buying this today used cause im pretty bored and wanted to play this game again, i was just wondering if its worth it to play this game instead of replaying DR2? Is the story different? Are their more side missions and game modes to choose from?

Is it an entire different game? I always assumed it was just the original game with a Frank skin.

See i knew that, i just want to know if its good to play the storyline, like did they add parts in or is it literally the same game same missions just with Frank?

I just started playing it and I think it's a bit more fun. Some missions are the same but some are slightly different. The new area is cool and the achievements seem more fun to get too.

I just started playing it and I think it's a bit more fun. Some missions are the same but some are slightly different. The new area is cool and the achievements seem more fun to get too.

Awesome, thanks for the opinion. Definitely buying it this weekend!

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome! This thread sealed the deal for me and this game. Getting it in a week or two. :dance:

It's 50% Off at the moment for gold members on XBL.

EDIT: whoops! sorry I was getting mixed up with the 'Case West' dlc.

Edited by El tincheo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...