UK Community Callout: Come and Play Splinter Cell Blacklist Spies vs. Mercs in London

LeeBradley

If you’re a fan of Splinter Cell Spies vs. Mercs and have some free time next week we may have just the thing for you. On Monday August 5th Ubisoft is holding a community event in a secret location in London and you can come. Probably.

Successful applicants will have the opportunity to compete in what Ubisoft is calling, “the ultimate Splinter Cell multiplayer tournament,” playing the game ahead of its August 23rd release date and maybe, just maybe, winning some prizes.

All you have to do is be over 18 and able to travel to London on 5th August. That’s next Monday. If you’re interested, throw your name down in this thread and we’ll get back to you. Be quick though, the clock is ticking!

Edit:

- You can bring a plus 1 (let me know if you want to bring one).

- We have 10 spots (including 10 plus ones, that's 20 people).

Not 100% sure on the times yet, but as soon as I know, you'll know. Can I ask you to edit in a contactable email address as well, please? That way I can email you the full details when they arise and we've picked our 10 people. Thanks :D

Edited by Webb

I have fixed your broken title Lee, because I'm good like that.

Also everyone should sign up and go to London so you can talk with Lee and learn his ways (how else can we hope to destroy him?) and get him to blather on about Gareth Bale or something.

Then, when you literally cannot be entertained any more, he will let you play the new Splinter Cell and it will be awesome. YAY!

Yes please, but what time of day are we talking about? I'm free all day so time isn't a problem but is it :) Early evening or in the afternoon or earlier? :dance:

Going to be hard to choose between this or Lost Planet 3 next month :D

PM with email sent and would like to bring a +1 as well :)

Edited by GROSSUK

Just to add a bit more info (will I'll edit it into the top post too):

- You can bring a plus 1.

- We have 10 spots (including 10 plus ones, that's 20 people).

Not 100% sure on the times yet, but as soon as I know, you'll know. Can I ask you to edit in a contactable email address as well, please? That way I can email you the full details when they arise and we've picked our 10 people. Thanks :D

Aaron, Lee, Rich, Phillip - Just wondering, are you guys bringing a plus one? Just need to know for our records. Everyone here thus far can consider themselves in, so keep Monday free - more specific details to come :)

Did you forget about me :( but me lee and Aaron are family and if we all are then no plus 1 for each thanks