PC Beta

Purge

Alright so, right now it seems the best way to level up is by doing Hard+ runs on 4 Stores. It's like 500 base xp (300-800, can't remember) +7000 on Hard...and it's not even hard. Good money as well, and quick meaning fast paydays.

Best money seems to be Bank Heist: Cash on Overkill.

Edited by Shiftie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so, right now it seems the best way to level up is by doing Hard+ runs on 4 Stores. It's like 500 base xp (300-800, can't remember) +7000 on Hard...and it's not even hard. Good money as well, and quick meaning fast paydays.

Best money seems to be Bank Heist: Cash on Overkill.

Nice to see there are already ways to earn a fast buck.

Cant wait for the game. My pc can handle it but i prefer my 360...

All those masks look Awesome =O

is there a real Free Editing on the masks or is it really just presets ?

Nice to see there are already ways to earn a fast buck.

Cant wait for the game. My pc can handle it but i prefer my 360...

All those masks look Awesome =O

is there a real Free Editing on the masks or is it really just presets ?

Just pattern, color and material. I don't think you can change where the pattern is, unless I'm missing something.

Something's better than nothing, but even the default masks look amazing. I can't wait to sport the skull mask for a while. They are making every bit of this game worth the wait.

It does enough to already add to a diverse number of masks.

edit:.. It does enough to ADD TO AN ALREADY diverse GROUP of masks... think that makes more sense lol..

Good to hear some positive things from PC beta users since most of the comments I've seen have made it out to be an unplayable mess.

How so? I think I've been kept from finishing a mission once by a glitch (not even positive), and there have been a couple of times when dudes randomly walk through walls. All around, it's stuff that they can fix, so I'm not really worried (and, like I said, it hasn't been very common).

Having played the first one, I would have expected there to be issues with the randomization, such as vault doors opening into walls and shit :p

Edited by Shiftie

How so?

They don't really elaborate, honestly, just ramble on about the whole game being broken, which I didn't buy into at all anyway.

I couldn't tell if the criticism was simply people wanting to be negative or if there were actual issues with the game.

The only one that I was most concerned about said that it was impossible to do a complete stealth mission and the game always catches you and makes you have a shootout with the cops. I hope this one is wrong... :/

The aforementioned people walking through walls can cause problems on a stealth run. Other than that, knowing to melee, not shoot, cameras, and try to hold up roaming guards, are rather key for a proper stealth run. I don't care too much either way, being an Enforcer, once the masks come down I'm ready to rock and roll :)

edit: looks like they just put up the third beta patch while I was doing other things.. so at least they're fixing stuff (at least on the pc >.>)

edit 2:http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/919018077447553844/98696E770D45535AA02BF8D78DAC3EF26CBC1027/

gimp mask!

Edited by Shiftie

The only one that I was most concerned about said that it was impossible to do a complete stealth mission and the game always catches you and makes you have a shootout with the cops. I hope this one is wrong... :/

I think that is just the first game. A stealth run is definitely possible in Payday 2, as I have heard.

I don't care too much either way, being an Enforcer, once the masks come down I'm ready to rock and roll :)

Hell yea. I'm gonna love the Enforcer class. :uzi:

edit: looks like they just put up the third beta patch while I was doing other things.. so at least they're fixing stuff (at least on the pc >.>)

Nice to hear they are patching even the beta! This is good news for us 360 gamers too. No more patch fee, more patches, better support!

edit 2:http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/919018077447553844/98696E770D45535AA02BF8D78DAC3EF26CBC1027/

gimp mask!

The custom masks are nice, but when I make one, I'm always going to keep it simple. I'm a HUGE fan of the HEAT hockey masks, and I was so happy to see it's in Payday 2. Nice, simple, mask.

The custom masks are nice, but when I make one, I'm always going to keep it simple. I'm a HUGE fan of the HEAT hockey masks, and I was so happy to see it's in Payday 2. Nice, simple, mask.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/919018222899987810/02C38C5FEB95E8D9234D9299AE14DA4D3A12255D/

;)

There are actually a lot of nice and simple masks that are pretty sick..

I think I want this one the most though (from what I've seen) cause I like Wolf, and I'm not too big on red :p

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/921269392887341299/A818BA6BD35944BCABD7DCA8608631E0BF8C2984/

One of those masks is totally the killer's mask from the horror flick Chromeskull: Laid To rest....

also on twitter they still say that there is no official release date, only that it will release this month... they told people the date would be the some time in 11th month of 2013 and the date was quoted wrong to 11/13/13. though there should be an announcement this week hopefully

Well... just saw this..

https://twitter.com/locust9/status/364645761583030272

So it seems that the console version is coming out first then?

Your question has been answered: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=510507

The steam page has it listed as the 13th though, and given their history, one would assume it would launch there first, if anywhere. Other than that, check your store because they do vary.

Your question has been answered: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=510507

The steam page has it listed as the 13th though, and given their history, one would assume it would launch there first, if anywhere. Other than that, check your store because they do vary.

Ahh thank you, last time i checked steam had it for the 27th. Pretty pumped right now.

Ahh thank you, last time i checked steam had it for the 27th. Pretty pumped right now.

The Career Criminal Edition doesn't seem to be available anymore, which to me confirms the launch for next week (it was available yesterday).

I think the one thing I want from this game is to sell/trade items between friends, cause I don't have shit for the guns I want. I have a mod for almost every slot for the AUG, and I don't even friggin own one -.- Hell I have at least 2 mods for every gun that I don't own come to think of it, and at most 2 mods for any gun that I own (I have a butt stock on my G36C and nothing on my M4, and I can't decide to use a +suppression muzzle break, or a big ass suppressor that works for both guns). Worst. Luck. Ever.

Edited by Shiftie

From what I've read about the XB360 version is the visuals are meh with no v-sync and the controls are clunky. But I still want to play it.

Controls are really down to opinion and preference. Some people thought Metro LL's controls were bad but I loved them. And visuals, yea that's the least important part by far.

Controls are really down to opinion and preference. Some people thought Metro LL's controls were bad but I loved them. And visuals, yea that's the least important part by far.

I thought the first Metro games controls sucked, but LL felt pretty good to me, no complaints. Really hope this game doesn't suffer from bad controls...